It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the podiatrist today for a persistent problem I was having with my foot. I was worried I would need a cortisone shot but positive is I've just been overdoing it at the gym.
Hoping you're right and that your foot feels better soon! *If anyone saw my feet they'd run screaming into the night.*

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to the lake to detect this morning and while the water was fairly warm it was overcast and so I felt chilly for my two hours there. Plus I only found two cents. But the best part of these kinds of mornings in how great the hot shower and then the hot cup of coffee feels when I get home.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I went to an art festival today and found the perfect birthday gift for my sister, i.e. a beautiful pair of hammered earrings. :thumbsup: I like buying gifts at art fairs because I'd rather the $$ go to an independent person and it's an original design instead of something that is mass produced.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
This is a double positive since I was out most of the day yesterday and forgot to post in this thread.

I met an old friend after she got off work and as usually happens we talked past the dinner hour. I was starving when I got home but thoroughly enjoyed catching up with her. We have the same love of animals and similar viewpoints on a variety of subjects.

I have not been home very much and needed to tackle a lot of the chores I've procrastinated. Then I took a nice break and relaxed with an espresso. Nothing like an afternoon jolt of caffeine to wake you up. :wink:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a double positive since I was out most of the day yesterday and forgot to post in this thread.

I met an old friend after she got off work and as usually happens we talked past the dinner hour. I was starving when I got home but thoroughly enjoyed catching up with her. We have the same love of animals and similar viewpoints on a variety of subjects.

I have not been home very much and needed to tackle a lot of the chores I've procrastinated. Then I took a nice break and relaxed with an espresso. Nothing like an afternoon jolt of caffeine to wake you up. :wink:
I agree. More often than not, I make coffee when I get home from work.

cup-of-joe-joe-is-the-cats-name-cat-meme.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another long day but definitely productive since I accomplished a lot. :thumbsup: I think Carleton agrees with this post. :agree:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Rain for the past few days brought in cooler, less humid temps. It's in the 50s now and it feels great.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Rain for the past few days brought in cooler, less humid temps.
Speaking of weather, it cooled off just enough to turn off the a/c today. Carleton likes the windows open too so he can get a birdseye view. He especially likes when the patio door is open to watch the squirrels and rabbits in the yard.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful day yesterday. Not humid and lots of sun. I was able to almost finish the book I'm reading while on the deck.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I just finished putting my stereo back together after a good cleaning of everything. You know, I'm still using those old Genesis II speakers; I was having trouble getting the left speaker to work, but finally figured things out. I have some old Dire Straits blaring away now and it sounds so good. Rick's been working in the McShed; he came in to tell that he likes my choice of music.

Today is simply gorgeous. Not overly warm, not humid. Just pretty blue sky. My work is done and I'm just enjoying the music.

And today? Life is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.