It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I caught a beauty tonight. He was scared of me at first but quickly calmed down. I was able to open the trap and give him some wet food (wearing a glove of course). Now, I may be biased but deep deep deep deep down, I want to keep him. Tomorrow, I could either drop him off at the shelter to be treated or take him to my veterinarian instead. I say I might be biased because he looks like Felix - the van cat marking.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I caught a beauty tonight. He was scared of me at first but quickly calmed down. I was able to open the trap and give him some wet food (wearing a glove of course). Now, I may be biased but deep deep deep deep down, I want to keep him. Tomorrow, I could either drop him off at the shelter to be treated or take him to my veterinarian instead. I say I might be biased because he looks like Felix - the van cat marking.

Awww.....I would keep him.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Going to be hot today. 90, My tomatoes are loving it but it's too hot for me to be out. When it's this hot I wear pj bottoms and tanks and stay on the deck if I get cabin fever from being cooped up in the house.

I have a lot of good books either at the library waiting to be picked up or on their way from other libraries.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Understandable. He's adorable. *TYSM for caring for him, btw!!!* But then, isn't each and every cat and kitten? The irresistibility factor is strong with this one--and every one. :sigh:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have pictures of your tomatoes?
No but I can take some.

Was hot yesterday so I read inside. My girls came out early am and spent time on the deck. Vincie girl's vision is getting so poor that if she doesn't see me she frets. She doesn't like sleeping over at Harvey's anymore. Last night she didn't know I was on the bed and she went downstairs and was crying, came back up and I was reading in bed, she then saw me and calmed down. Poor baby.
I'll try post a pic of my tomatoes. The Cherry are big but the Heirloom are just starting to flower.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No but I can take some.

Was hot yesterday so I read inside. My girls came out early am and spent time on the deck. Vincie girl's vision is getting so poor that if she doesn't see me she frets. She doesn't like sleeping over at Harvey's anymore. Last night she didn't know I was on the bed and she went downstairs and was crying, came back up and I was reading in bed, she then saw me and calmed down. Poor baby.
I'll try post a pic of my tomatoes. The Cherry are big but the Heirloom are just starting to flower.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Vincie Girl :vibes::vibes::vibes::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::blackcat2::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, welcome home neely neely and I know the feeling of being SO glad to get home to the furmily! *SNORGLES* to amazingly fabulous Carleton.

We got part of our auto-delivery shipment from Petco (they split it up, as usual) which is always exciting and very satisfying. And the delivery guy didn't run in horror from me, as I woke up this morning with impacted frontal sinuses which make me look like someone broke my nose. Hot bowl of water and towel over the head, apply repeatedly, but unfortunately, not while working. It takes time.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I've been away for almost three weeks pet sitting for my daughter and son-in-law. Although I loved every minute of it and enjoyed being in another part of the country there's no place like Carleton and home. :heartshape:
Missed you!! I was just going to write to you. Glad you're back!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Going to rain all day but I don't care as my tomatoes need the water and I have several books downloaded on tablet and a new one in hard copy. Also have season one and two of Law and Order Criminal Intent and a few movies from the library.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Also have season one and two of Law and Order Criminal Intent and a few movies from the library.
Thanks for the affable welcome back greeting everyone. :blush:

I loved Criminal Intent especially Detective Goren. :thumbsup:
My positive for today is I can finally turn off the a/c and open the windows. Temps in the mid-70's today and tomorrow. :woo:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I loved Criminal Intent especially Detective Goren. :thumbsup:
Oh yes. He was my favorite Law&Order character of the franchise and also Jack McCoy from the original.

Another nice day...... not supposed to be so hot. around 82 which is much better than the 90s. I have good books to read and some movies to watch. I'm sad that Hannah is leaving but I'll survive, ;)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
One of the teachers I worked with has a summer luncheon every year in August. It was called for noon today and we didn't leave until 7:30 p.m. The time flew by and it was definitely a positive day! :thumbsup:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
It's pay day!! I already have my list completed. Lots of fresh fruit I hope there will be good tomatoes, and green beans. Nicole bought sweet corn from the orchard last week. Can't wait for the Honey Crisps to be ready. Will get blue cheese to go
with the crackers I have and some bagels. Mesquite smoked turkey breast and Swiss cheese for sammes. Juices, sparkling water, and Coke. And a chocolate pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.