It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Gorgeous weather for our walk this morning. It’s been quite warm and the snow on Mt. McLoughlin is almost gone.
F8A6FB24-2A8A-43BE-82C7-3D52C079AB84.jpeg

This young buck standing in the middle of the trail wasn’t going to let me get too close so I had to zoom quite a bit. His buddy had already scampered up the side of the hill.
26849172-5FBD-4817-8F0B-91A484DFEA72.jpeg

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have (forgotten) unused credit to spend at eBags.com :yess: I got a reminder email today. The credit is for something I had returned nearly 2 years ago. With the current site wide 25% off sale code and the credit, I can get the bag I'm eyeing for free plus have a little bit of credit leftover to use later:woo:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous weather for our walk this morning. It’s been quite warm and the snow on Mt. McLoughlin is almost gone.
View attachment 288688
This young buck standing in the middle of the trail wasn’t going to let me get too close so I had to zoom quite a bit. His buddy had already scampered up the side of the hill.
View attachment 288689
Amazing shot!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I have (forgotten) unused credit to spend at eBags.com :yess: I got a reminder email today. The credit is for something I had returned nearly 2 years ago. With the current site wide 25% off sale code and the credit, I can get the bag I'm eyeing for free plus have a little bit of credit leftover to use later:woo:
What is the handbag like?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Will be around 70 today with sun so I'll take advantage of it since the weekend will be a washout.....time for some binge-washing..... hmmm..what should I binge on?

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to find a program to replace the Adobe apps that I'm used to since I'm not in school anymore and Adobe is expensive. I came across Tayasui Sketches and tried it out for a bit. I finally bought the pro version because I can see myself using this a lot in the future. I've been playing around with it and getting better. It's so fun to sketch in this program, I feel like I'm playing a video game or something! My bestfriend asked if I could draw a pitbull and I wasn't sure at first but accepted the challenge... I'm so glad that I did! I think I might make this a series and just sketch a bunch of different dog breeds like this.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The house below ours has this great bird house in the yard, and every spring I sit on our deck and watch Mom and Dad Bird feed a bunch of squawking babies. I just took these shots a couple of minutes ago. In the first pic, you can see an open baby birdie beak sticking from the bottom opening. These guys will be flying very soon. The second shot shows Mom or Dad stuffing more food down gaping maws.
CEB095E2-41E8-4E83-85DE-E9C7A5DFC676.jpeg

A5534E25-4273-49A7-9E3B-3FC8D98B5B91.jpeg

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Supposed to have rain so I am enjoying the deck now. The girls are on here as well and the Vincie girl is giving Big Cal the evil eye because she is on my lap. :D
If if does rain I'll get caught up on sleep and watch movies or binge-watch a series. :clap:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sun is shining this morning. Rain moving in later but it is sunny now! It was 47 degrees F when I woke. Come to The Great White North to escape summer heat. We won't see 100 here and prolly not even much 90s. So come escape the intense sun. We have more rain than sun here. It does make it lush and green with lots of bugs.

I wish we would go back to the summers I recall as a child.....

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to find a program to replace the Adobe apps that I'm used to since I'm not in school anymore and Adobe is expensive. I came across Tayasui Sketches and tried it out for a bit. I finally bought the pro version because I can see myself using this a lot in the future. I've been playing around with it and getting better. It's so fun to sketch in this program, I feel like I'm playing a video game or something! My bestfriend asked if I could draw a pitbull and I wasn't sure at first but accepted the challenge... I'm so glad that I did! I think I might make this a series and just sketch a bunch of different dog breeds like this.
That looks amazing!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If if does rain I'll get caught up on sleep and watch movies or binge-watch a series. :clap:
Rain all weekend here too. :sigh: What movies or series do you plan to watch?
It started raining last night and I watched Steel Magnolias. I've seen it countless times before but still tear up each and every time I see it.

I'm going to take a brisk walk before the rain sets in today. But right now I have a furry kitty curled up beside me and don't have the heart to make him move. :lovecat:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Rain all weekend here too. :sigh: What movies or series do you plan to watch?
It started raining last night and I watched Steel Magnolias. I've seen it countless times before but still tear up each and every time I see it.

I'm going to take a brisk walk before the rain sets in today. But right now I have a furry kitty curled up beside me and don't have the heart to make him move. :lovecat:
Awww...Carlton is snuggling with his mama.

Oh yes, Steel Magnolias is awesome.
I have Zulu, and St. Elmo's Fire from the library, all seasons of Sex&the City except for season 5, 3 seasons of Mad Men, season 1 of the Sopranos.
I may watch Pretty in Pink, Wedding Chasers, the 1986 version of About
Last Night.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Well, flood warnings cancelled here in Ohio but still incessant rain. The good news is I can have a decent nap because no one is mowing, or weed eating, and no kids screaming! I'm sleep deprived so I hope I can rest but the rain makes for a nice background sound. Also, still have good books and movies. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.