It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I had been trying for a baby for three years and to our surprise when we quit trying, I became pregnant. I am currently 22 weeks along and today was my gender reveal party and I found out I'm having a little girl. We are so excited! :hearthrob:
Wonderful news! It is a beautiful day. Congratulations! This is exciting! Yay! We will look forward to other updates. :heartshape::clap2:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats and kudos to your DH and you! :bouquet: I just got home from buying a baby gift for the son/daughter-in-law of a good friend. They had a boy.

You should join my Zumba class, we have 3 levels of expertise and everyone is friendly. We enjoy the music and no one is critical or judgmental. :wink:

I enjoy watching the tv show, Sunday Morning on CBS. Today it took place in Northern Italy, so scenic and historical. I was mesmerized by the views. :rbheart:
How nice for your friend!

I love Italy though I've never been.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
On this beautiful sunny morning I am watching a blackbird pull peanuts from the squirrel proof feeder while a squirrel waits below to scoop up his dropped pieces. The other feeders are just loaded with sparrows and goldfinches. Seems like everyone is hungry this morning.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having a little girl.
Yay! Little girl babies are so fun. Congratulations. :cheerleader:

I placed Mordecai in the front basket and thought we could explore the city together
Hope you & Mordecai have fun on your adventures. He sure is a cutie. :)

practice leads to being graceful (unless you're like me, and the Queen of Clumsy
I think I'm the Queen of Clumsy/Klutzy. I'm tall, so it doesn't look too pretty when I fall, long way to the ground. :lol:

Northern Italy, so scenic and historical
I dream about going to Italy. All that pasta waiting for me. :yummy:

I got accepted into grad school today
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When I woke up and checked my e-mail this morning I got a newsletter from the company where Carleton received his microchip at the shelter. One of the stories was about an animal that had accidentally escaped because the door latch didn't close properly due to weather conditions. Fortunately the animal was found but when I looked around for Carleton who was sitting next to me and now gone I went to search for him because DH had just left the house. I couldn't find him and panicked. :eek: Obviously the story I just read was fresh in my mind. Low and behold Carleton walked out of my bathroom and all was well.:yess: That's my positive post for the day and I'm happy to say that he is once again sitting beside me.:catrub:

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy!! I took Mordecai to puppy socialization classes and he did well. What I thought was aggression actually turned out to be lack of confidence. He barks at other dogs on leash and is out of controll when scared.

30 minutes into the session, he was barking less and approaching dogs on his own. He wasn't aggressive at all, just very scared. He had a ton of positive interactions so with a few more classes, he'll get better and better!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
That's so good Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily . You must feel really relieved and your puppy, so much happier! I wish all people would take their new puppies to school.. it's so good for them.

There's nothing specific I'm grateful for. I'm writing just because I had yet another lovely class today and was just so taken with the delightful people who come. They are all so good to each other; supportive and compassionate. It makes me realise that there are so many truly good people in the world.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m visiting my family over the Memorial Day weekend and I’m super excited to meet the 2 bottle babies my stepmom is taking care of. They also recently converted 5 outdoor strays into indoor only cats! I cannot wait to get in on the kitty action! I’m planning on bottle feeding the babies so I’ll get some new experience with that. :)

Can't wait to see this little guy Mango!
20190521_224226.jpg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m visiting my family over the Memorial Day weekend and I’m super excited to meet the 2 bottle babies my stepmom is taking care of. They also recently converted 5 outdoor strays into indoor only cats! I cannot wait to get in on the kitty action! I’m planning on bottle feeding the babies so I’ll get some new experience with that. :)

Can't wait to see this little guy Mango!
View attachment 285891
He is soooooo adorable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.