It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Considering the fact that we had snow this morning,it turned out to be a beautiful day...in the 50's,clear blue skies and lots of sunshine.Hubby got quite a bit ready to start his queen rearing process and as we're sitting at the dining table eating supper,a pileated woodpecker lands on the trunk of one of the maple trees.They are so majestic!He made his way around the trunk,flew to the next maple and did the same and then flew to my suet feeder,landed and got a couple of nibbles before he flew off.Such a wonderful sight for sure.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did I post this positive pic of Demi yet? :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
View attachment 280904
You haven't, but I love it! He's so handsome!

Well, hello April 15th
20190415_102133.jpg

It's a good thing I'm on Spring break. Like I can't even imagine how my students would have been today after the snow yesterday. But instead of having to find out, I'm vegging in front of The Price is Right with some coffee.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Maggie is a former feral, so usually I don't put my face near her. But when she's kissing me, she's a little innocent angel. She kisses Demi too, then punches him in the face. :devilish:
That reminds me of the time I foolishly leaned over and dropped a light kiss on Mocha’s head a few months after I brought her home. I’m lucky she didn’t rip off my face! But she just squeaked in alarm and shot away from me. :)

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Nicole, (my sister), stopped by on her way home from work yesterday. She called and said she would be here in about 15 mins with a surprise. She gave me a 3 wick candle from Bath&Body Works, Peach Bellini, smells so good. Also, body lotion and body mist in a new scent, Gingham. It smells amazing and the lotion is very thick which is great for my dry skin. I was so pleased as it was the first scent made by B&BW that I've gone crazy over. I like a lot of their scents but this is so me.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Lelia decided to come sleep on my legs this morning! It's been a long time since she's done that, I don't want to disturb her and get up (even though I probably will soon)
View attachment 281038
I love that spot of red/orange in the middle of the black!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww..she looks like sleeping beauty. Are you enjoying Spring Break?
I am! I'm going to try looking for some wedding shoes today, and get a few things crossed off my list with my extra time.

I love that spot of red/orange in the middle of the black!
I call it her less calico side, lol. She's definitely not symmetrical. :redheartpump:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
It is Wednesday, it is Social Security deposit day, it is not a gym day or clean mom’s house day. It is raining but it is a beautiful day for a third cup of coffee and a crossword puzzle. Sometimes that is all you need. Except cats, of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.