It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
No matter how bad your day may be, there is always something beautiful happening.

Let's hear something positive going on in your life. Something as small as a good cup of coffee, a sunny day or a phone call can be a small positive in your life. Remember to keep it positive. :heartshape:

My husband just moved the pole with the bird feeders on it away from the bush. This will make it a bit harder on those pesky squirrels to eat all the seed and scare the birds away.
Try Golden Safflower in your feeder instead of sunflowers. Squirrels don’t eat it but birds of all sizes love it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've been looking all over for washable doggie diapers small enough to fit a friend's incontinent rabbit, so she can let him out for a while every day to hop around her apartment without having to spread puppy pads wall to wall. I've finally found some nice ones in XS, just in time for her birthday.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been looking all over for washable doggie diapers small enough to fit a friend's incontinent rabbit, so she can let him out for a while every day to hop around her apartment without having to spread puppy pads wall to wall. I've finally found some nice ones in XS, just in time for her birthday.
That is so freakin thoughtful! She's gonna love it!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I scored some half price chicken thighs for the girls’ food over the weekend—$46 worth of thighs for $23! This afternoon I’ll grind and freeze it all so it will be ready to go when I need to make more cat food. Bargains on essentials!:woo:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another quiet day- but then, when you're retired, they are all pretty much quiet- wading through old pictures from long ago, many of them ones I had forgotten about. That's where I found those kitten pictures posted elsewhere on this site. The hardest part is deciding what to toss, what to keep, or what to give to other family members.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
After a bad week of my washer and dryer breaking down within 2 days of each other and not being table to afford new ones, I have a new helper who made the best eggs over easy and bacon I've ever had! She loves to cook so I am in good hands. :woo::clap::cheerleader:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My husband went into work today instead of working from home. I think this is his first time into work since well before Christmas. I do like having him here, but it's nice sometimes to have a quieter day where I don't have to worry about if he is on a call, etc.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a really nice quality tote bag from the library today :read: It's sturdy cotton with cotton web handles. It's also huge, about 18" x 18" x 4". I browsed the art gallery there, too. This month's feature is a local photographer and her nature photos. I loved one that featured a lamb sitting on the back of an alpaca:lol: A simple photo of green ferns was also nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.