''it's 3am, I Must Be Lonely''

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's The Mighty Zep to you, LOL... I still remember skating big ol' vertical ramps in my back yard with friends, The Mighty Zep blasting on my stereo. We used to haul the speakers out toward the concrete driveway to get better sound... :musicnote:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pinkbeam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's The Mighty Zep to you, LOL... I still remember skating big ol' vertical ramps in my back yard with friends, The Mighty Zep blasting on my stereo. We used to haul the speakers out toward the concrete driveway to get better sound... :musicnote:
I love Zeppelin, their music is my roots. :)

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I listen to all kinds of tunes... me dear departed mum played violin for Tommy Dorsey back in the Big Band Era, and she taught us to appreciate music. When I first sailed to Los Coronados to land, explore & spend the night on Isla Sur, the largest island, I took two cassettes: a hardcore punk rock compilation tape and a Mozart tape, LOL. The punk rock tape was for blasting on my Walkman as I made my merry way across the surface of the ocean, the Mozart tape was for quality background music as I pulled a ridge traverse from one end of the island to the other. The punk tape included songs from the Pistols, DK, Dag Nasty, Bad Religion, and a host of others, while the Mozart tape included some of his finest work, the most beautiful music imaginable. I'm probably dating myself with the Walkman reference, but then again, I once owned some 8-track tapes, LOL. If they heard me say this, kids today would surely ask: "HUH?!?!?!?" :confused:

Here's a link to the story of that voyage, it includes a funny line about swapping cassettes: Laserium

CHEERS!!! :beerchug:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Well done you!!! That's so impressive. :cheerleader:
It's going to not come as any surprise to those who know me that I recommend yoga/meditation. My yoga lineage has done a lot of research into yoga for addiction and it's really useful. :)