Itchy behind cat ear

Korest

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 2yo indoor female cat had a small bald spot behind her ear that is bleeding a little(maybe 1.2mm in circumference). She’ll usually scratch behind her ear once in a while and is not in pain when I touch her. She also doesn’t seem to have ear mites as far as I can see. Today she went to the garage and was there for about 2 hours(it was closed) while I was getting Christmas decorations out. This is the only way I think she’d be able to get ring worm or flees. Could this be ringworms or flees? She has also thrown up twice in the last month. Could it be a food intolerance?Video of affected area
B228F4C1-9EAB-4313-899B-B358BEF3C859.jpeg
B5CD73B7-7E06-4CBD-A335-3094B861C630.jpeg
B5CD73B7-7E06-4CBD-A335-3094B861C630.jpeg

Norbert

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just want to see if you have any updates? My kitten also has a similar mark on the back of his ear, want to know if you ever found out what it was on your cat. Hope she is doing alright now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korest

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She had a bit of ear mites(she scratched herself enough that made her bleed), so I cleaned her ears with a mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korest

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just want to see if you have any updates? My kitten also has a similar mark on the back of his ear, want to know if you ever found out what it was on your cat. Hope she is doing alright now.
She had a bit of ear mites(she scratched herself enough that made her bleed), so I cleaned her ears with a mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar.