It has been ahwile

BuNNyinin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It has been awhile since I have had a cat and am so glad I found this forum. So many things have changed in the almost 20 years since I have had a cat. Back in the day there were not all these food choice like there is now. So much to re-learn about having a cat and I am glad to have rescued this little guy. He has been so fun to have. Even if my two dogs aren't as thrilled about it. They sit on the couch watching him run through the house like a mad man. I just wonder what runs through there thoughts at the site. But they have been great with him.

Loki.jpg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hithere:your boy sure looks like he's settled in well. He's gorgeous I bet the look on the dog's faces is funny they are probably thinking he's at it again, cat's and their zoomies:lol:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
8a38f83d4776379958a843f398b82cdb.jpg
BuNNyinin and Loki, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
71cVVYgO0IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for rescuing Loki and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out his life :clapcat: He's lovely :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on being a new cat parent. :bouquet: He's pawsitively gorgeous with his emerald green eyes. :bigeyes:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: It's never too late to become a cat fancier again even after 20 years. What an absolutely handsome guy. Thank you for rescuing and giving him his forever home.:thanks: I've had dogs with cats also and it makes for a happy fur family. :bluepaw: