Issue with cat's nipple

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katielacefield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry...I was offline for a couple of days, and NOT ignoring you! IF it were cancer, and that is FAR from certain, or even the most likely thing, it would be mammary cancer, breast cancer. But there are SO many other things! I would suggest having your vet check her, though. Just to be sure what you are dealing with, and the proper way to treat it.
Thanks!!!

Katielacefield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Katielacefield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It looks like it is healing now here. Has dvm responded to your pic etc? It looked bfore like the top got cut off, sometimes that happens by accident when the cat is shaved at dvm.

I hope your dvm replies soon.

Here are some links on cat nipples etc.

[/URL]

[/URL]
No response yet! So maddening! I’m going to call them tomorrow and see what the hold up is!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is almost impossible for us to tell what this is, and we are not medical professionals. This is so worrying to you that I would advise you to take her in and have it checked. If it turns out to be nothing much, at least your mind will be at ease.

Katielacefield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is almost impossible for us to tell what this is, and we are not medical professionals. This is so worrying to you that I would advise you to take her in and have it checked. If it turns out to be nothing much, at least your mind will be at ease.
Respectfully, I’m not saying you are. The only people I expect to answer this post are people who may have seen it before or maybe their cat has had it. If you don’t know what it is that’s fine I’m asking people who may have seen it before. And I have emailed a picture of it to the vet.

Katielacefield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! Thank you for going out of your time to read this. Please answer if you know what this may be or have seen it before.

Khloe is my cat, a 2 year old spayed female. She has always been healthy. She eats normally, drinks, uses the restroom healthy and her hair looks normal.Plus a normal gum color and no fever. I have noticed this weird rash on her nipple(first two pics) then it spread all across her tummy. The little place dots and scabby area around it. Could this be fleas? She doesn’t go outside but her dog brothers do.

(I know you guys aren’t medical professionals I’m not asking for that just if you guys have seen anything like this before and if so what does this look like?) (already messaged vet)

Attachments