Isabella - Dead for about 2 years

catluvr321

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 6 year old cat, Isabella, died about 2 and a half years ago. I miss her a lot. You mwy know how I feel when I say how she died.

Isabella got hit by a car. Her spine broke but she was still alive. I had to have her put down. Now she is in that bog cat party in the sky. RIP Isabella.

If you wqnt to knpw more about her, relpy about it or PM me. Isabella also has her own cat page. :bicolor:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Isabella's passing.  She was so pretty.  I can see you have another cat what is her name and age?  I can she is a pretty cat too.    Is your other cat an indoor cat so that she won't get hit by a car?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I know how much we miss those sweet angels. My little girl was hit by a car too, it is so heartbreaking to see them lying there. We never get over the hurt, I think we just learn to live with it. Thank you for telling us about this sweet little girl, she deserved so much more but it just was not to be. She knew love and that was the most important thing in her life, she is at peace knowing you are here to remember her and to give her life meaning. Please let us know how to get to her cat page, I would like to see her. RIP sweet Isabella, you will never be forgotten, and will be forever held in a lovong heart!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catluvr321

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. You can look at my history on here to find her cat page. So sorry for your cat.

catluvr321

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 2 other cats. Winnie (Tabby, age 3) and Cali (Calico, age 4) are both indoor cats that go out on harnesses.

catluvr321

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. :bicolor: