Is your cat excited about the holidays?

megan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't beleive it, Tabby does not like Christmas. She isn't even interested in the tree. She kind of sniffed at it and tried to eat the branches, but she didn't want to play with the ornaments or climb it or anything! She's usually a very active cat so I'm really surprised at this one! Maybe it's because she's confused (it's her first Christmas - she's 9 months old now). I tried to explain what Christmas was but she wouldn't listen
Oh well, I guess my tree and ornaments will be better off for it.

The cat we had when I was growing up used to love Christmas (and this was one who was normally a total witch). My dad would just be going downstairs to get the tree and she'd get all hyper and start running around the house! She never tried to climb the tree, but she loved to hide behind it and peek out at people! My ex-roommates cat like to climb the Christmas tree. We got some cute pictures of that

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I'm a little worried actually about the tree....we haven't put it up yet...we will soon, but I'm afraid Merlin, who is inside alot, will tear it apart......he is about 3 months old now, and hitting the terrible twos in human years i think....LOL....he won't leave my plants alone either!