Is Whiskas Wet Food good?

omiomi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My mom bought a box of this brand and I see alot of mixed reviews about it. I feel skeptical about it since most people say it is a low quality ingredient food. I always feed my cat Friskies, is there a better quality wet cat food? I would like to feed my cat the best food as possible since I am still learning about raw food diet.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
According to the catfooddb.com I would not suggest it. It has unnecessary fillers like corn,wheat,soy and try to avoid fish. My cats have a mixture of high fat/ low protein.high protein/low fat. Low carb. It is hard to find a food with both. I like nutro perfect portions and sheba roasted chicken or Turkey and fancy feast turkey& giblets. Also eat dr elseys,hound&gatos,american journey landmark

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

omiomi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you replying! I had to go out again and buy a different brand of cat food, I didn’t want to risk it. also, thank you for mentioning the site! I will save it for future purposes :D

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try and buy the best quality food you can afford and that your cat will eat. I don't know what part of the world you live in but there are lots of places online to order from and where the ingredients are listed. I have fussy eaters so try to buy one or two tins/pouches to make sure they will eat it. Look for ones with all natural contents, no fillers or colouring and where the meat contents is high (whiskers is 4%, the minimal allowed).

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Except for sheba,instinct-expensive, and fancy feast,the rest I mentioned is online. Also one thread to check is the cat food deals forum