Is this the ground coffee vomit?

AB00

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, my cat usually vomit hairball from time to time, even though she is brushed daily, i'm trying to mange that, today i came home to this, i'm not even sure if it vomit or diarrhea, i'm fearing that in one the pictures is the ground coffee vomit i read about (that indicates bleeding), i'm not sure what it should look like.
Appreciate any help

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I would have said poop too! Is the coloring similar to the coloring of her food? Lighting in pics can be deceiving, but it looks a bit light in color to be what I would call 'coffee grounds'. It also looks like there might be some hair in there as well?

How is she doing otherwise? Any other signs to suggest she is sick?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1st pic looks more like almost fully digested canned food.the 2nd pic lookslike fairly recently eaten canned food kitty puked but has already been there a bit looks dry plus the dark bits are dried out already. when you clan em just kinda dig around in em while cleaning to look for hairballs or clumps of hair then you can get an idea if its just a hairball that needs to come out still.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AB00

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi. I would have said poop too! Is the coloring similar to the coloring of her food? Lighting in pics can be deceiving, but it looks a bit light in color to be what I would call 'coffee grounds'. It also looks like there might be some hair in there as well?

How is she doing otherwise? Any other signs to suggest she is sick?
It does have the same coloring as her food, and she's doing fine, normal, i thougt it was poop but the lack of smell made me thinh it's a vomit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AB00

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1st pic looks more like almost fully digested canned food.the 2nd pic lookslike fairly recently eaten canned food kitty puked but has already been there a bit looks dry plus the dark bits are dried out already. when you clan em just kinda dig around in em while cleaning to look for hairballs or clumps of hair then you can get an idea if its just a hairball that needs to come out still.
I would like to add I've been adding a pinch of kitten milk replacement poweder to her wet food, it doesn't even add up to 1 gram, think that might be the cause?