Is this sig better?

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok have been workin my butt off tonight experimenting with photoshop pro x3 and I finally did this, what do you think sig pros??
Do I pass? xx

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great job, my friend. They look so beautiful and well loved!!! I love that Billy. So Harvey has adjusted to all his new brothers and sisters? I vote YES on this sig!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bellaandme

Great job, my friend. They look so beautiful and well loved!!! I love that Billy. So Harvey has adjusted to all his new brothers and sisters? I vote YES on this sig!!!
Thankyou
Billy is fab but very grumpy
Yes Harvey has adjusted and doubled in size but he keeps picking on Smartie and she isn't impressed.Thanks for the vote, I ahve been working hard on getting a good sig. Hope you're ok.xx

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow! I'm very surprised, that's great. Fudge could be made a bit larger, other than that, it's perfect! Only after a few days you managed to make something that great. It took me about two weeks to make a proper signature, once again, great job!

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks great!
I made a combo-siggy for a friend in another forum just recently. I only used photobucket, the free version, but it came out pretty good I think.

It was really fun to do it!