Is these nipple a sign of a cat pregnancy

webbterri611

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there my cat have show me lot of different behaviour in the last month she got out on the 4 th apirl and now I don't no is she pregnant please help the 1st pic of thee is when she got out out and the rest are now

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of behaviors has she been showing?

Her nipples don't look especially pregnant; normally by this far along you can see them clearly without moving her fur. But some cats show less than others so that doesn't rule out a pregnancy.

If she got pregnant on the 4th of April, she would be 53 days along now. Cats usually go 63-65 days so that would make her due around June 5-7. Can you feel any kittens kicking in there? Usually you can feel them in the last 2 weeks.

Basically: she doesn't look obviously pregnant to me. But it also can't be ruled out. She may be having a small litter, or is just one of those girls who don't show much. All you can do at this point is wait a couple weeks, unless you want to take her to the vet for an x-ray or ultrasound.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

webbterri611

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She been a lot more loving and she put weight on she when a stage of eating more and she lots this yellow thing for the parts and whe be walk around more going on to dark placing that she not been in before she alway laying on her side and also every now and again she can see he belly move

webbterri611

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also now she now eating a lot now

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, those do sound like signs of pregnancy. To be safe, put her on kitten food, provide a nice nesting box, and be prepared in a couple weeks!

Did she ever get out before or after April 4th?

webbterri611

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No she got out on the 3rd of apirl at the night and she can back on the 4 th apirl and she not got out before that

webbterri611

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also she cleaning her self more

Monikszaa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have similar problem I’m not sure if my cat who we recently adopted is pregnant. She does have the same symptoms like yours, she sleep and eat a lot and she keeps grooming herself like crazy. I think I saw movements in her belly but at this point I’m not sure if I’m being paranoid. I set up nest box for my cat so I would advise you to do the same as my cat love to sleep there and is safe for her the kittens if she deliver in the place you set up.There is really not much you can do but observe her behavior that’s what I’m doing. I watched so many videos on YouTube and read lots of stuff about cat pregnancy. I know it’s frustrating the fact that you can’t be 100% sure but sometimes with cats it’s really hard to tell if they are pregnant as some really hide the pregnancy well.
Keep us updated if you notice any new changes in her behavior