Is there something wrong with my cat's eye?

skygem

Guardian of a little old grandpa named Rayleigh
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I noticed earlier that there's something weird with my cat's eye. I can't tell what it is, but it looks kind of like his inner eyelid is showing, or something? Is this something I should be worrying about? I've never noticed it happen before, and he's been acting completely normal up until now, being super playful and affectionate.

rayleigh eye.PNG

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It may be, just slightly. This can be from a passing irritation, or a symptom of some sort of infection. If it does not clear up in the next couple of days, or if it gets worse, call your vet first thing Monday morning. I'd take a good picture, like the one above, each day so that you can track the progress for good or ill, and have them to show the vet.

Natalusky29

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If it gets worse take him to the vet,if you have another cat it may be from playing or even hitting with a wardrobe or something like that.
Some months ago my cat’s eye started to look like that because some foster kittens hurt him
4890CB81-AF05-4B4F-81B9-62F65130A40F.jpeg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It means he is not feeling well or like said above, has an eye injury. It is not bad, I would monitor and see what happens as long as he is acting/eating/drinking/using the litter box normally.