Is There Any Way To Change A Thread Title?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't see any way to do this myself, so figured it wouldn't hurt to ask:

I started this thread about a particular surgery my cat had over a week ago, but since then has turned more to be about tube feeding since my cat stopped eating (he is ok, he has a feeding tube now) - but it would be nice if the thread title could be changed to reflect that it is no longer about some obscure surgery, and is more about recovery and tube feeding now - I'd like to be able to get more advice if possible.

This is the thread Ventral Bulla Osteotomy Surgery? (If it is possible for someone to change it, then "Middle ear surgery - recovery and tube feeding?" would be a fine title for it).

Is there any way I can change the title myself, or should I send a PM to a moderator, or is it simply not possible? If the latter is the case, is it ok for me to start a new thread, even though I will be repeating myself a bit?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Only mods and administrators can edit thread titles, so normally one of them has to be PMed with such requests. I've changed the title of your thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thank you, that is wonderful :)

The title I originally gave the thread fit at the time as I was wanting to chat to others with cats who had the same type of surgery, then stuff happened and it became about other things too.

I remember you from years back btw, I hope you are well and happy :) I first started posting here when Radar was a little kitten, they are all seniors now - I don't know where the years go tbh!

I really appreciate the thread title change, it isn't something I would anticipate having to request frequently btw, just it did really become about more than the surgery itself!