Is She Pinking Up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It was nothing. Yellow light and camera flash made a crust look yellow.

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I rub my hands against her belly when she sits on her hind legs and give thay classic cat pose . One side (right )has a prominent bulge and other side does not. Why is that!

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Need help on this too

When I rub my hands against her belly when she sits on her hind legs and give thay classic cat pose . One side (right )has a prominent bulge and other side does not. Why is that!

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She had vomits in the night too in the start of the week. Two days apart. Was that morning sickness

Abigailfosters

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A cats uterus is like a 'U' shape, she has a horn on either side. So it could be the bulge you are feeling is a kitten in one of the horns .I'd expect at 4 weeks it's likely just one of her organs as you shouldn't be able to feel the kittens yet

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks people u been amazing. I’ll keep updating

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Will you be able to set up a birthing box/nest for her if she wants it? Have a heating pad (on low with a couple towels over it) ready for if the kittens get cold?

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If she is pregnant she is just reached 4 weeks. And yes I’ll grt everything done. She will b in perfect area and with everything at her disposal. :)

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will share my experience for sure.

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is doing good. Perfect actually. It’s been 5 weeks since she was on heat and mated but her belly isn’t getting big. Maybe she has couple of kittens or maybe she will get bigger later but she is good drinking good and going to litterbox good. So overall everything is good

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello guys this is my cat “chandi” in 3 days she will be 6 week pregnant but as u can see she isn’t showing any physical signs. The confusing part is she is having pink nipples and she is moody and getting very hungry and vocal about her hunger and affectionate toward me.
Can you tell me if it’s false pregnancy. I can’t get her ultrasound or X-ray coz where I live there are no pet clinics

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just like with humans, there can be pregnancies with no outward sign of them. Or at least, no obvious outward signs. Without an ultrasound or x-ray you won't 100% know until you feel the kittens move, the kittens are born or she goes significantly past the expected due date. I wish I could give you a definite test but there really isn't one.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She could be carrying only one kitten. Why do you think she is pregnant? She may not be. For teh next few weeks, feed her kitten food or something very nutritious and full of calories,if she is pregnant she needs it. As much as she will eat. I guess allyou can do is wait until she is way past her due date! Sorry!

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As others have said without an ultrasound or x-ray it's impossible to know for sure if she is pregnant or having a fake pregnancy. The kittens do the most growing a few weeks before giving birth, and at 6 weeks she could have another 4 weeks of pregnancy ahead. Also if this is her first litter it's not uncommon for there to only be 1 or 2 kittens, so she might not get very big.

Just out of curiosity, if there are no vet clinics what do you plan to do if she is pregnant and runs into trouble? Or do you just mean that the vets in your area can't do ultrasounds or x-rays?