Is Oscar part Maine Coon?

Artchic528

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Long story short Oscar and his brother (a long haired tabby) came to my mother and I as 3 week old kittens that we bottle fed. Somewhere down the line he became my brother’s cat and now he’s 17-20lbs of pure black floof. Interestingly, he has long flyaway fur at the base of each ear giving him an extra frazzled look and little tufts on the tips of them. I’ve always thought he might have Maine Coon in him somewhere. Am I right?
27A1E66C-58B2-4FCA-A69F-A52E1E233BF6.jpeg

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Like the vast majority of cats, he’s a domestic without any particular breed or particular breed ancestry in any significant capacity. Randombred cats come in many different shapes and sizes. He also looks like he may be somewhat overweight, but it’s hard to judge from a photo like this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Artchic528

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Like the vast majority of cats, he’s a domestic without any particular breed or particular breed ancestry in any significant capacity. Randombred cats come in many different shapes and sizes. He also looks like he may be somewhat overweight, but it’s hard to judge from a photo like this.
I agree that he is overweight. But my brother just keeps on feeding him the same no matter what I say to him. 🤷‍♀️