Is my kitten long haired?

Mmabryxo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my boy Bobby! Named him Bobby cause he reminds me of a bob cat I have enclosed photos of him. And his mother and father. Was a accident breed. Mother 100% bengal I am not sure what father is he’s a fluffy long haired black cat. But they made the most gorgeous ones ever 😍! I was wondering do you think he will be long haired?

Attachments

cz1557

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
wow, your cat is absolutely gorgeous! it is definitely not a shorthair because i have a domestic shorthair and she did not have that much fur so probably a long hair to middle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mmabryxo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much he is a little devil but I love him so much! The parents made a beautiful babies!

Mmabryxo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh by the way he is 10 weeks old.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!
My kitty Willow has fur like that- it’s kind of medium length fur, I suppose.
Congratulations on your new kitty! Please continue to post more pictures as he grows. :redheartpump:

Mmabryxo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
His tail is super fluffy when he walks around he walks with his tail up it’s so cute! I don’t care if he is long haired but he would be so beautiful a long haired kitten. Part bengal

else

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A cat I had years ago looked like that when she was the same age and she became a medium long haired cat. Not as long as a true long haired but definitely still long if you compare to short haired cats. Her tail was fluffy and the scruff of her neck was long, tufts in ears etc. But her body wasn't super long, more like medium, but still seemed like long-haired. She looked a bit fat actually, but was very lean under her fur at 9 lbs. She was such a beautiful cat, and I can tell yours will be as well as he already is so handsome! He will be quite the looker! How fun! I had small hopes that my current 8 week old kittens would be long haired but I don't think so anymore. Bummer, but they will still be beautiful and in the end personality matters more.

Mmabryxo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww thank you! I think he will have long hair! I’m shook how gorgeous he is

Reina’s Kittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WOW!! Your kitten is :jawdrop: drool-worthy, Adonis gawgeous!!! He looks like a combo of my two favorite to look at cats: Maine Coon and Bengal! I WISH I could have gotten one of their babies!

I also love how well you take pics of him from all angles! He is a long haired STUNNER!!!:redheartpump: :redheartpump::redheartpump::clap::clap::clap: