Is my kitten a Persian?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So very beautiful!! You have papers from a breeder? I think the nose of a Persian cat is more turned up and pushed in and their face is more flat. Your kitten is absolutely adorable and beautiful, for sure. :love:

[article="29693"][/article]

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

is my 3 month old a Persian kitten I have his papers but his tail isn't very bushy.
I agree.  However sweet, its no modern persian.  Perhaps some sort of old type persian "doll face" persian.     Which country do you live in?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat com

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well I live in the uk I don't like flat face Persians that much so I got a doll face but his tail isn't that bushy.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At 3 months he is still in kitten coat. Depending on the genetics behind the cat and season of the year it can take up to a year to a year and a half for the adult coat to come in, in my experience. I you have papers from a breeder showing parents were registered, he is a pure bred cat. He looks to be what we call a pet quality due to not being 'smooshy' (a technical term! 
). His nose is low and he doesn't look to have much of a break. He is a beautiful cat though. Enjoy him.