Is my kitten a DLH or Ragdoll

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kitten is adorable! Beautiful pictures, too... I feel like I could reach right out and touch your kitten :)

I would describe your kitten as a blue and white domestic longhair. Most cats aren't any particular breed, but this doesn't make them any less special or precious. Domestic longhairs are great cats!

Is there a reason you think your kitten may be a Ragdoll? The Ragdoll is a pointed breed, so I wouldn't describe your kitten as a Ragdoll lookalike.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tanny99

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your kitten is adorable! Beautiful pictures, too... I feel like I could reach right out and touch your kitten :)

I would describe your kitten as a blue and white domestic longhair. Most cats aren't any particular breed, but this doesn't make them any less special or precious. Domestic longhairs are great cats!

Is there a reason you think your kitten may be a Ragdoll? The Ragdoll is a pointed breed, so I wouldn't describe your kitten as a Ragdoll lookalike.
The reason I think my kitten maybe be a ragdoll because I saw a lady couple days ago posted the a kitten look exactly like mine but she says that the person that sells it to her says it’s a Ragdoll. So idk, I don’t wanna say she got scammed. ☹

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the kitten was grey and white, not a colorpoint of any kind then yes she got scammed. Ragdolls are colorpoints only. And you baby looks alot like my big boy when he was a baby! <3

20181221_130127.jpg

Fynn as a baby