Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait a few more days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kittycondo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! New to the site and looking for help. We had our female cat spayed on the 21st. She has been acting completely normal, eating fine, extremely active (plays with our cat and dog as normal) and is overall fine behavior wise. But today, the 27th, we noticed her incision site is a little more red and irritated and there seems to be a discolored ooze around some spots on the incision. It isn't hot to the touch and she shows no sign of pain when we touch it, but I just have that weird nagging feeling. We drove home for the holidays so we are currently 3 hours away from home and her vet. So I need to know if this is urgent enough to make an early trip back.
Any advice is helpful
Thank you
20171227_213426.jpg
20171227_214655.jpg
20171227_214655.jpg

Ashley23

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
To me it looks normal , doesn’t look like is swollen or any discolouration , that’s just my advice though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittycondo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
To me it looks normal , doesn’t look like is swollen or any discolouration , that’s just my advice though
My fiance says I'm overreacting, my mind just goes to the worst case scenario. Thank you for your input!

hndzanaee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my god, this helped me a bit to calm down. One of my cats has the same look on her incision and i’ve been worrying for the longest if it’s infected or if it opened.