Is My Cats Nipples Pinking?

shelly606

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
0C5AC71D-FB76-4B79-826C-A96F789BB779.jpeg Hello just curious as if my cat is pregnant yes I did take her to the vets but they weren’t very sure they said she was and that she was going to feel how many she’d having then they said she wasn’t said she was constipated but her toilet needs have been fine she hasn’t been but I’ve been looking at her nipples compared to my male neutered cats and they are very different appointment at the vets again for her in 3 weeks but she has gained weight and distanced herself and sleeps behind the bed which she usually sleeps on the bed any help would be amazing thanks.

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Difficult to say with all that fur.

How old is she? Has she been outside or around intact males? If so, when?

Do you want kittens? If not, she can be spayed now with no problems.

Why isn't she already spayed?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shelly606

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She’s 10months and yes she was outside not my decision though where I was living didn’t want them in all the time I was living at my sisters unable to afford the neuertering due to personal reason and my health and no I don’t want kittens and she will be done as soon as I have the appointment I’ll book her in for it and I’d take some more but it’s difficult moving all of her fur

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can have her spayed now and end the pregnancy. Do you need help finding a low cost clinic in your area?

shelly606

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Right as I’ve asked I don’t know if she’s pregnant I can’t get an appointment at the vets for 3 weeks I asked for some advice not being told I need to neuter her I know she needs doing I’m not idiotic so stop saying the same stuff please she will be done.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was responding to you saying you didn’t want her to have kittens.

We could help you to find a low cost option for a clinic in your area if you don’t want to your vet.

We are just explaining that you have options now.

shelly606

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I can afford it now money isn’t a issue it’s the waiting time but we will see as no one has any idea on here what’s happened I asked if it looked like they were picking but only had one response

shelly606

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes and they were the ones who didn’t know what was going on so I’m sticking to my original vets

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can probably safely assume she is pregnant. She would be at least 3 weeks along, as nipples pink up around 21 days. Three weeks from now she would be about 6 weeks along.

Her tummy will begin to get round at about 5 weeks along.

The last 2-3 weeks of pregnancy are when you can see and feel kitten movement, and when the kittens get fur and grow bigger.