Is my cat spay incision infected?

alliKat07

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We are day 4 post-op and I can’t tell if my cats incision if infected. I probably will take her back to the vet to make sure but i thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask here. :( thank you for your feedback! It’s my first cat so i’m new to everything! :)

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
It's not red or swollen in a way that would indicate infection. Can you take a picture that's a little sharper focus? You might also ask your vet if you can send a picture instead of taking her back in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alliKat07

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes! I’ve been trying to get a better picture without annoying her lol. She’s doing everything normal as far as eating, drinking, walking & peeing. She jumped on a couple of things we really are trying to limit that.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alliKat07

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got these pics of her laying down and tried to peek under her.

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We are day 4 post-op and I can’t tell if my cats incision if infected. I probably will take her back to the vet to make sure but i thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask here. :( thank you for your feedback! It’s my first cat so i’m new to everything! :)
When a couple of my cats were either neutered or sprayed after a few days I was concerned about it healing so I called the vet and they told me to bring them in (no charge)..since you’re worried I would call the vet, it would give you piece of mind