Is my cat pregnant?

Re1031203

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've been noticing that my cat, Mimi (7 months) had signs of pregnancy. She's suddenly very affectionate & clingy, and I noticed that she's eating more than usual. Her stomach buldged, her nipples turned pink, different than usual. I saw her with a tom around 3 weeks ago (on her heat) so there's a possibility that she's pregnant. Here's some pictures of her.
A823210E-57B3-46F5-93C8-1744EF0FE94C.jpeg
8AA4D5B4-D427-414F-B7FE-BAB5F4F49A99.jpeg
12D0AFBD-D0C8-418D-AA07-9C4A3612CECE.jpeg

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If an unspayed cat over 5 months is allowed outside, or around an unneutered male indoors, she's almost certainly pregnant (unless she has a rare health problem that makes her infertile). If she was visibly in heat 3 weeks ago, then that's probably when she got pregnant, so count on babies about 65 days from then.

She's quite young and there may be complications. Are you able and willing to get emergency vet care for her if necessary, or to raise the kittens yourself if you have to?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Re1031203

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If an unspayed cat over 5 months is allowed outside, or around an unneutered male indoors, she's almost certainly pregnant (unless she has a rare health problem that makes her infertile). If she was visibly in heat 3 weeks ago, then that's probably when she got pregnant, so count on babies about 65 days from then.

She's quite young and there may be complications. Are you able and willing to get emergency vet care for her if necessary, or to raise the kittens yourself if you have to?
Yep! I'm prepared to raise them. And in case of emergency, I live next to a vet so she'll be treated immediately.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you want her to have a litter of kittens? Are you able to bottle feed the kittens every 2 hours if mom won't nurse them and are you able to get her spayed asap as soon as the kittens are weaned?