Is my cat pregnant

Willow mummy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my cat escaped bout 3 weeks ago when she was in heat and was out all night. I have booked her to be fixed the end of the month as this is the earliest my vet could fit her in I’m just worried she may already be pregnant I have attached a photo of her nipple as she very fluffy cat u can’t see them when she lay flat but u can feel them I be honest iv never noticed before was only when my mother said she may have got pregnant iv started to worry

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she almost certainly is pregnant, if she got out while in heat. You can still go ahead with the spay, which will terminate the pregnancy, if you're comfortable with that. Do let the vet know first so they're prepared.

If you want to let her carry to term, start feeding her kitten food right away so the kittens will have a good nutritional start.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Willow mummy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the vet does know and have said that they will cheek her when she goes in due to covid so hard getting appointments an will let us know I know if she is pregnant I will not end the pregnancy and will more then likely end up keeping her babies but I will get them all fixed as soon as they are old enough