Is my cat pregnant?

Xxnameless_childxX

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She’s been sleeping and eating ALOT more than usual I’ve noticed her abdomen has gotten larger and she’s been much more affectionate than normal
image.jpg

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is she? When’s the last time she’s been out? If she’s 6 months or over, has had a heat, and has gotten out before (or you have unfixed toms in your home, it’s likely. Are her nipples enlarged? Based on this photo, it’s most likely much too late to neuter her now (it’s safe in the earlier stages of feline pregnancy), but please get that sorted as soon as you’re able.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Xxnameless_childxX

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How old is she? When’s the last time she’s been out? If she’s 6 months or over, has had a heat, and has gotten out before (or you have unfixed toms in your home, it’s likely. Are her nipples enlarged? Based on this photo, it’s most likely much too late to neuter her now (it’s safe in the earlier stages of feline pregnancy), but please get that sorted as soon as you’re able.
She is 7 months and the last time she was out was about 4 or 5 weeks ago, yes her nipples are enlarged and I don’t think I’ll be able to get her check anytime soon since I am currently struggling with money and such