Is my cat pregnant?

Belle88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat got out of the house the beginning of the month and was gone for two days and now she’s starting to act weird, her stomach is looking a little rounder and I noticed it because she’s usually a skinny cat and always has been, her nipples which I never noticed before are definitely noticeable now and pink. I just want to know if it could be possible if she is pregnant so I can make her comfortable and put her in a separate room away from the kids???

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, she sounds preg. Possibly even more preg than just these 3 weeks, as she looks rounded now...

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Unspayed cats who get out usually end up pregnant. No need to separate her until she is near the end. She will appreciate privacy with her kittens until they get bigger.

Do you plan to spay her after this litter?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Belle88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Unspayed cats who get out usually end up pregnant. No need to separate her until she is near the end. She will appreciate privacy with her kittens until they get bigger.

Do you plan to spay her after this litter?
Thank you for responding, yes I do plan on getting her spayed. I do have a spare room I’ve gotten ready for her for whenever she wants her privacy.