Is my cat pregnant??

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would guess that yes, she is. The best way to confirm is to have her checked by a vet. Please consider having her spayed after her babies are born if she is and spayed ASAP if she is not. She is gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HIND

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would guess that yes, she is. The best way to confirm is to have her checked by a vet. Please consider having her spayed after her babies are born if she is and spayed ASAP if she is not. She is gorgeous!
When cats belly show up
My cat very skiny her belly still small

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would get her to the vet to check and fully talk to the vet about the pros and cons of letting her have her kittens or spaying her. At 10 months old she is still quite young to have a litter of kittens and there some risks involved. Or were you wanting her pregnant? I mean yes she is stunning, but she is a black/white cat, just has a ton more white then most. Depending on the coloring of the male, you might not get any like her.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Where do you live? What country? Can you get her spayed now? She is quite young to have a litter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HIND

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want her to be pregnant for ones brfore surgery.
She is kind if lonely

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If her teats pinks up now, about 3 weaks after mating, so she is prob preg.

IF you want to spay, its OK to do it, medically its not complicated at all.

IF you wish company for her, so my suggestion is you adopt another cat. A shelter nearby can surely suggest you a suitable candidate.