Is my cat 'Pinking Up'?

CatDadBeau

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all! So I recently began fostering the sweetest little kitty, but upon picking her up animal control seemed to believe she was pregnant. I took her to a stand up clinic at a tractor supply, and they also seemed to think she was pregnant. As you can see in the pictures below, her nipples are tinted pink and swollen to a larger size than normal cat nipples, but I'm still unsure if this confirms that she's pregnant. If she is, I do not plan to abort spay. Her abdomen definitely seems distended, but in the back of my head I'm paranoid that maybe she's just a little bit on the chubbier side. I've done a very wide amount of research on taking care of pregnant kitties, so I'm all ready for that part, I just need a firm opinion on whether or not she is actually pregnant. Thank you in advance!!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatDadBeau

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatDadBeau

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nope no kitties yet!! But she’s definitely pregnant. Her nipples progressively over the week have gotten a lot pinker and bigger. When I got her they were just skin colored and slightly bigger than normal.