Is my cat mix Neva Masquerade or DLH? Can anyone help me please...

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Unless you dont have any good hints why shehe is a Neva, the betting will be heavy for a DLH.

I dont have the feeling shehe is a lookalike to a typical NM, nor pointed Siberian. (modern siberians tend to be more doll-alike than the original russian more wild type ragged Sibirians.)

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BamBam's point color looks darker in these pictures. From these pictures I would describe his color as seal lynx point, not blue lynx point as I thought previously. He is adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kathybambam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Latest picture of my cat Bambam
IMG_20210627_231902.jpg

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He looks like he has maybe Birman in him. Could also be some Siberian.
Where are you located. Are you planning on breeding him and the new Persian looking female cat you have?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kathybambam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm in South East Asia particularly Malaysia. Yes I think the male did have some mixed Birman / Siberian. Sadly I have neutered this male cat. The Persian mixed still available for breed.

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, that's good, I was just wondering as you have cats that resemble breeds. Too many back yard breeders so glad you are not 👍
I'm in South East Asia particularly Malaysia. Yes I think the male did have some mixed Birman / Siberian. Sadly I have neutered this male cat. The Persian mixed still available for breed.