Is my cat close to Labour ??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hermionesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all, so Hermione is acting normal, purring lots, sleeping lots , still eating... she did follow me into the bathroom today meowing which is odd for her. I also noticed she had a little ball of yellowy/red discharge come out, I wiped it away looked like some old blood mixed with yellow mucus. Is this normL???

Hermionesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update this morning : still no kittens. I thought she would have them last night because of all the blood tinged mucus she had yesterday .

Hermionesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all just posting another update ! Two days since the mucus/blood tinged discharge and still nothing. When I got home from work yesterday I noticed she had some blood that had slightly dried on her vulva/tail area. (Just a little). She’s super cuddly , I don’t think she’s having contractions, and I still feel babies move although they are quieter

Hermionesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys hermione gave birth sometime in the last 4 hours. I checked on her at 3, came down again at 7 and She had given birth to two. One pure grey one which was already passed when I came down :( and this little one who is a mini mom ❤ How do I know if she’s done now ?

Attachments

Hermionesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just wait. If she has more they will come in due time. Is the little one nursing?
Nursing very well! Will she smother it ? She’s being pretty good but I’m just nervous 😕

Attachments