TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last edited by a moderator:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
VERY beautiful cat and for sure resembles an Egyptian Mau. I found this picture and the similarities are extremely alike. Mau's do have lots of spots but certainly I see some spots on your kitty too. Either way - thank you for taking in and rescuing this amazing kitty. You are both very lucky to have found each other.

Egyptian Mau picture:

conikat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do you have any that show her face, neck and perhaps body? Many times you can tell more from that. One of my cats also has stripes and spots, but she is part Bengal. Since she was a stray I have nothing to go on other than guesswork. However, I sent a few photos to an online listed breeder with cats that resembled her. You might try that if you want a better opinion. Usually they know what to look for and can give you a better idea. Plus they've all been friendly and very helpful, so don't be too nervous. If one doesn't answer try another. This is Kisa, my Bengal
Good Luck,
Connie

blob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He looks extremely like my cat an Egyptian Mau cross, he might not be a pure one but I would say he definitely has some sort of Mau blood somewhere along the line. he is an absolutely beautiful cat too!