Is Aldi (US) canned food all Pate?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. Can anyone please tell me if the Aldi canned cat food in the big and little cans is all Pate? I can't really tell from the label. My cats have decided after 3 years that they no longer like Pate, so I don't want to waste money. The big cans are called Fine Feline, I forget what the small cans are called. I am in the US, I know they have different cat food in the UK. Thank you.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Can you call the manufacturer and ask them?  I've never heard of this brand.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried emailing Aldi's on their website and on Facebook, but they never answered. I don't know who the manufacturer is, it's just the Aldi's store brand.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is there no customer service phone number printed on the can label? You can always call Aldi's main customer service number. Calling would the best way to get an answer because he company likely gets a ton of emails and FB messages and maybe a few people to handle communications that way.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure it is. I only bought one flavor once, and it was pate I can't guarantee the other flavors, but unless it says "chunks" or "shreds" or something like that it's probaby pate too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
​Thanks. Yeah, I don't think any of them said In Gravy or In Sauce either, so they are probably Pate.