Iphone 11 Pro

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
They removed the Passwords and Accounts from the setting. Only thing close is Face ID & Passcode; iTunes and App Store and Wallet and Apple Pay. And I'm not going to use Face ID or passcode because I'm only gone from the house 4 hours a week. I even looked at Setting/Mail and still nothing to change the default. I'm very sorry now I got this phone :( Ugh
Could you message or post me a pic of your setting page and see if I can figure it out? There has to be a passcodes page because this is where you can have Apple save various passcodes to websites if you want to not have to remember or enter them. They wouldn’t remove that Functionality so it has to be somewhere.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple support has got to be the worst ever. Is it a top government secret that they can't explain to me how to take a photo that is 4 mb or what. They created the phone and software for crying out loud. I just need to understand the camera settings so I can make money with some of these photos. How hard is it for them to tell me. Sheesh

The criteria for these sites is this yet as always with Apple I get no answer:

4 Megapixels is the minimum. Anything smaller than that is simply too low and cannot be accepted.

To maximise your chances of selling, make sure that you upload photos in the highest resolution you have available. These are more attractive to buyers who they can use them for a wider variety of purposes.

If you’re using the web uploader and upload a low resolution photo, an orange information icon will appear in the bottom right-hand corner.

The maximum size we currently accept is 45 megabytes.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
The problem is that the photos are too small. Not big enough. And these companies do not want photos that are resized. Again my question is why can't apple just tell me what setting to use when I go to Camera to make it the size I need?