Introduction

Mare333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, I am Mare (short for Marina) and I just joined as a member. Pets, especially cats are everything to me I've always had a cat since I was very little. Right now I have my cat Lucy (I'll be posting some pics) I am a photographer and needless to say my favorite subjects are pets:) I am really glad I found this website and this forum. I look forward to chatting with people who are as passionate about pets as I am. Nice meeting you all:)

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
hello kitty.gif
Marina and Lucy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-621873.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 304526 Marina and Lucy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 304527 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

A dancing cat, huh? Don't get me started. :)
giphy.gif

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to your lovely girl, Lucy.:lovecat4: Since you mentioned being a photographer we'll be looking forward to more pics of your favorite subject.:camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mare333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 304526 Marina and Lucy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 304527 to both of you.

Forum Rules

Thank you so much, your pics are adorable:)

Mare333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to your lovely girl, Lucy.:lovecat4: Since you mentioned being a photographer we'll be looking forward to more pics of your favorite subject.:camera:
Thank you, nice to meet you. I have lots of pics but right now I can't figure out how exactly to create an album. If I go to add media on top it is asking if I prefer personal album or to add pics to an EXISTING album. And it says if I create a personal album it will NOT show up in any categories. But I need it to show up so everyone can view it. So does that mean I have to add my pics to an EXISTING album created by SOMEONE ELSE? Would appreciate if you give me a hand and clarify this, thanks so much.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have lots of pics but right now I can't figure out how exactly to create an album. If I go to add media on top it is asking if I prefer personal album or to add pics to an EXISTING album. And it says if I create a personal album it will NOT show up in any categories. But I need it to show up so everyone can view it. So does that mean I have to add my pics to an EXISTING album created by SOMEONE ELSE? Would appreciate if you give me a hand and clarify this, thanks so much.
I was going to suggest you post your question(s) in Site Help but noticed you already did that so I hope the member who posted answered your question. You can also look at Site Tutorials in that section. Within the last 1-2 weeks there was a major upgrade to the site and it may explain some of the difficulties you are having.

Mare333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 304672
And a warm and cuddly welcome to Lucy as well!
I'm really glad you could join us - you'll love it here.

I love photography!
Can't wait to see some of your work in the Show Off Your Photography thread.

Nice meeting you too - see you around the forum.

Oh, that's pretty, thank you so much.