Introduction

alexis keefe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!  My name is Alexis & I am new here.  I thought I would introduce myself & my 5 cats.  I have one 15yr old male that is part maine coon.  And I have four females: a 15yr old, two sisters that are seven & a 4 yr old that looks like a little lynx.  They are my world & they bring me great happiness!  I really enjoy a place like this to discuss topics, get advice & maybe even have some insight to lend.  I have posted some photos & looked around.  I look forward to more interactions!!!!  Talk to you soon. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alexis keefe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I have 5 cats: one older male, Charlie and four females.  Grace is a senior too,  Hope & Faith are around 7yrs(I call them the twins).  Then there is Billie who looks like a little lynx.  I am very interested in what goes on here & hope that I may have something to offer too.  Hope suffers from chronic respiratory illness so she is always sneezing & sniffling!  She also has asthma, which is magnified when she has her respiratory issues.  The vet is doing everything to keep her away from meds for either problem.  However, I am recently certified in the practice of Reiki & have been using it on my cats.  Hope who needs it the most quite enjoys it.  I can actually feel the energy move through her & out her tail.  We both get a lot of shocks!  She lets me know when she's had enough though.  Charlie isn't so sure about it.  Anyways if anyone has advice or just wants to say 'hello', that's us in a nutshell. 

Last edited by a moderator:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Alexis Keefe and your kitties, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Great to see that all your cats are living in harmony and do wish that Hope gets well soon.

Feel free to ask questions and check out the rest of the site when you have the time and do post more photos of your gang ;)