Introducing new cats

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Indy walked out, but he still has that kitten swagger about him, if you know what I mean.

I think that, had I not been sitting in the chair, Indy would've hopped right up there and gotten in Duncan's face.

He just peered over the table and watched Indy. I would imagine that, in his mind, he was thinking, "Ummmm, EXCUSE ME?!?"

Yeah, maybe a minute or two after. Indy had already moved on and was now sitting in the lower cat tree box, looking out the window.

Duncan just hopped down and was going on his way, Indy looked like he was ready for a rumble when he jumped down and tagged along. How they were before I made it to the LR, I don't know.

Well, I didn't give him a whole lot of chance to respond before I stepped between them and shifted Indy back to the hallway. He was easy to "encourage" along to the hallway, meaning, I didn't pick him up. He walked himself over.

Duncan's acting fine. He's sleeping up in the cat tree. He didn't use the box, but he had used it shortly before I let Indy out.
Indy has used his box before, though, and he's (Duncan) had no issues using it later. I don't think he's actually seen Indy use it before, but I'm sure cats know.
"Well, Indy walked out, but he still has that kitten swagger about him, if you know what I mean." - Ok, great, that is good. Yep, I know what you mean. :)

"I think that, had I not been sitting in the chair, Indy would've hopped right up there and gotten in Duncan's face." - Ok. And it depends on the intent, etc. BUT it is good you were there. It helped Duncan. Avoiding is a positive.

"He just peered over the table and watched Indy. I would imagine that, in his mind, he was thinking, "Ummmm, EXCUSE ME?!?" " - Hahahaha, yep, exactly. But if he didn't go right in there and use it it tells me he isn't too territorial which is a great sign.

"Yeah, maybe a minute or two after. Indy had already moved on and was now sitting in the lower cat tree box, looking out the window." - That is really good.

"Duncan just hopped down and was going on his way, Indy looked like he was ready for a rumble when he jumped down and tagged along. How they were before I made it to the LR, I don't know." - Ok, sounds normal. Indy probably wanted to play. What was your take?

"Well, I didn't give him a whole lot of chance to respond before I stepped between them" - Ok, understandable.

"and shifted Indy back to the hallway. He was easy to "encourage" along to the hallway, meaning, I didn't pick him up. He walked himself over." - THAT is AWESOME!!!

"Duncan's acting fine. He's sleeping up in the cat tree. He didn't use the box, but he had used it shortly before I let Indy out.
Indy has used his box before, though, and he's (Duncan) had no issues using it later. I don't think he's actually seen Indy use it before, but I'm sure cats know." Well, that is great. Sounds like Duncan is doing great. Wasn't an issue at all (which is what we want to see). Yes, cats sure do know. :)

I am so happy where you all are. Duncan is telling us that all is going well. THAT is the most important sign.

Keep trusting your instincts, they really are good. And keep doing what you are doing. They are like 99.8% intro'd. My only question really is how will Duncan respond to having to "tell" Indy he doesn't want to play and how Indy responds. My sense is Duncan would swat him, Indy might rebel, Duncan would rebound quickly and in time Indy would learn the lesson. But that is my sense. Your instincts are good so I am interested to see what you think. I am not really worried at this point. BUT I am not there sadly. I just don't get a sense Duncan fears him that much and that Indy would actually hurt Duncan or be too persistent that Duncan would retreat more losing confidence. The nuance is very telling. And how they act after. So far I am seeing really positive things.

Healthwise Duncan is stable, correct?

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Friday afternoon:

While Duncan was curled up on top of the sofa, I took advantage and let Indy out. I would say he was out about 20 minutes.

He walked around for the first 5 or so, and Duncan watched him for a bit and then put his head down.
After that, Indy walked over and was super curious about Duncan. I was sitting on the couch near Duncan in case Indy decided to start trouble. Indy had quite the spry look in his eye, so I'm not sure what he was thinking.
I got up and pulled the front blinds up, so he could look out of his favorite window. At first, he kind of just explored the house a little more, but then he hopped up on the cedar chest, feet perched on the window sill. Duncan watched him for the first 10 minutes or so, but then he put his head down and started to close his eyes. Indy slightly shifted, and Duncan lifted his head again.

Indy turned around at one point, checked out Duncan, but then he decided that rubbing all over the cedar chest was more interesting...until Duncan became more interesting. At that point, I tossed his rattle ball into the hallway, and because he's a sucker for all things that rattle, he chased it down, and I closed the door.

All in all, very successful.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday afternoon:

While Duncan was curled up on top of the sofa, I took advantage and let Indy out. I would say he was out about 20 minutes.

He walked around for the first 5 or so, and Duncan watched him for a bit and then put his head down.
After that, Indy walked over and was super curious about Duncan. I was sitting on the couch near Duncan in case Indy decided to start trouble. Indy had quite the spry look in his eye, so I'm not sure what he was thinking.
I got up and pulled the front blinds up, so he could look out of his favorite window. At first, he kind of just explored the house a little more, but then he hopped up on the cedar chest, feet perched on the window sill. Duncan watched him for the first 10 minutes or so, but then he put his head down and started to close his eyes. Indy slightly shifted, and Duncan lifted his head again.

Indy turned around at one point, checked out Duncan, but then he decided that rubbing all over the cedar chest was more interesting...until Duncan became more interesting. At that point, I tossed his rattle ball into the hallway, and because he's a sucker for all things that rattle, he chased it down, and I closed the door.

All in all, very successful.
"Friday afternoon: While Duncan was curled up on top of the sofa, I took advantage and let Indy out." - Perfect

" I would say he was out about 20 minutes." - Great

"He walked around for the first 5 or so" - Great. I love that he isn't going right to Duncan.

"and Duncan watched him for a bit and then put his head down." - :yess: I LOVE that he looks and chooses to put his head down. A really positive sign of acceptance.

"After that, Indy walked over and was super curious about Duncan." - Yep, expected

"I was sitting on the couch near Duncan in case Indy decided to start trouble. Indy had quite the spry look in his eye, so I'm not sure what he was thinking." - Great that you were there. I am sure he was thinking "let's play".

"I got up and pulled the front blinds up, so he could look out of his favorite window." - Great. Did Indy walk away and give Duncan some room then you walked over and did that?

" At first, he kind of just explored the house a little more, but then he hopped up on the cedar chest, feet perched on the window sill." - :yess: PERFECT

"Duncan watched him for the first 10 minutes or so, but then he put his head down and started to close his eyes." - LOVE THIS!! A lot of trust and acceptance.

"Indy slightly shifted, and Duncan lifted his head again." - Yep, they will.

"Indy turned around at one point, checked out Duncan, but then he decided that rubbing all over the cedar chest was more interesting..." - :yess: Love this.

"until Duncan became more interesting." - Yep how so? Did he come over? How was his body language? What did Duncan do?

" At that point, I tossed his rattle ball into the hallway, and because he's a sucker for all things that rattle, he chased it down, and I closed the door." - Hahahaha, that tells me it is all about play with Duncan.

If they had issues there is no way either one would be acting like this. Fantastic!!

"All in all, very successful." - Totally agree.

Duncan is telling us that he is trusting Indy. Indy is doing his best to show Duncan BUT he wants to play with him so badly. :/

They are doing great. Keep doing what you are doing. Watch Duncan's reactions and if you throw the rattle ball give Indy a bit more time out and about and see how they do. Duncan is key, if he is doing well and doesn't seem bothered then do your best to try to extend. Indy might just settle down and look out of the window, go to sleep etc. Duncan is still a novelty to Indy but he'll settle down.

GREAT WORK!!! :clap2:

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sunday morning:

I'm sitting in bed reading the news, and Indy is in here with me.

Duncan is on the other side of the gate, and they seem to be having quite the conversation. It's funny because I've always heard that cats don't communicate through meowing, but these two seem to be.
Indy will be in the room with me, and Duncan will meow from the other side. Indy immediately runs out there to see what's up.
I've heard Duncan hiss and growl a couple times, and I hear (probably Indy) kind of jumping at the gate, but things don't sound to be getting out of control. Because of this, I'm just letting it go to see what they'll do.

If Duncan picks a decent spot to relax today, like on the back of the sofa or the cat trees, I'll let Indy out again.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunday morning:

I'm sitting in bed reading the news, and Indy is in here with me.

Duncan is on the other side of the gate, and they seem to be having quite the conversation. It's funny because I've always heard that cats don't communicate through meowing, but these two seem to be.
Indy will be in the room with me, and Duncan will meow from the other side. Indy immediately runs out there to see what's up.
I've heard Duncan hiss and growl a couple times, and I hear (probably Indy) kind of jumping at the gate, but things don't sound to be getting out of control. Because of this, I'm just letting it go to see what they'll do.

If Duncan picks a decent spot to relax today, like on the back of the sofa or the cat trees, I'll let Indy out again.
"I'm sitting in bed reading the news, and Indy is in here with me." - Awwwwwww, how sweet.

"Duncan is on the other side of the gate, and they seem to be having quite the conversation. It's funny because I've always heard that cats don't communicate through meowing, but these two seem to be." - I absolutely believe they communicate vocally in addition to other ways.

"Indy will be in the room with me, and Duncan will meow from the other side. Indy immediately runs out there to see what's up." - Yes, almost like Duncan is calling him.

"I've heard Duncan hiss and growl a couple times, and I hear (probably Indy) kind of jumping at the gate, but things don't sound to be getting out of control." - Yes, I am not surprised.

"Because of this, I'm just letting it go to see what they'll do." - Ok. My sense is Duncan wants to be with you. This could be a good time to let Duncan maybe hang out with you and let Indy go exploring possibly.

How did Duncan act after this? (If we know yet).

"If Duncan picks a decent spot to relax today, like on the back of the sofa or the cat trees, I'll let Indy out again." - I think that is a good plan. Or if Duncan is on the bed maybe hang out with Indy in the other part of the house.

Just keep making it as positive as possible and keep extending it as you have time. Next weekend I think we will be going a lot further. Duncan has accepted Indy so we are basically there. We'll keep it positive and do those sessions this week and then take it to the next place next weekend. I am not at all worried, all the positives tell me they are going to be just fine. We'll see Duncan reprimand Indy next weekend and we'll see how Indy responds and just deal with the final actions. But I think they are in a great place.

Keep up the great work. We'll finish this up shortly.

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How did Duncan act after this? (If we know yet).
At one point, I sat on the other side of the gate from Duncan, and I stuck my fingers through. He repeatedly rubbed his head against me. He would occasionally whine, but he was fine. His tail was straight up in the air. Other times, it was hanging low, but not that straight-as-an-arrow/I'm stressed out kind of hanging low. He just wasn't at attention.

When I finally left Indy behind, Duncan ran right up toward me, made me chase him around the recliner, and finally, he ran up the cat tree and waited for me. :whiskers: He was perfectly fine.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At one point, I sat on the other side of the gate from Duncan, and I stuck my fingers through. He repeatedly rubbed his head against me. He would occasionally whine, but he was fine. His tail was straight up in the air. Other times, it was hanging low, but not that straight-as-an-arrow/I'm stressed out kind of hanging low. He just wasn't at attention.

When I finally left Indy behind, Duncan ran right up toward me, made me chase him around the recliner, and finally, he ran up the cat tree and waited for me. :whiskers: He was perfectly fine.
"At one point, I sat on the other side of the gate from Duncan, and I stuck my fingers through. He repeatedly rubbed his head against me." - Awwwwww, how sweet, he loves.

" He would occasionally whine, but he was fine." - Great

" His tail was straight up in the air. " - Confidence. LOVE to hear that.

"Other times, it was hanging low, but not that straight-as-an-arrow/I'm stressed out kind of hanging low. He just wasn't at attention." - That is fine.

"When I finally left Indy behind, Duncan ran right up toward me, made me chase him around the recliner, and finally, he ran up the cat tree and waited for me. :whiskers: He was perfectly fine." - Awwwwwwwww, sounds perfect. THAT is what we are looking for. It helps so much that you two are so bonded. That is why Duncan has come around so quickly.

Awesome update, thanks!!

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Monday night:

Duncan was on the top of the sofa tonight, so I let Indy out. All in all, he was out for :35 minutes, and it went pretty well.

Duncan was relaxed the entire time. He watched Indy, mostly with his head resting on his arm.

Indy spent time at the front window. I grabbed a couple pics.

Indy was quite interested in Duncan many times. I was able to deflect him, but he desperately wants to get at him. He legitimately lurches forward like an attack, full steam ahead. The second time, he jettisoned himself right up to the arm of the couch, and I deflected him, like I was spiking a volleyball. Not as severe, mind you, but I was able to keep him away from Duncan. Because I was focused on that, I missed Duncan's reaction. When I turned around, though, Duncan was still lying there in his spot, looking unaffected, so I'm assuming he didn't have much of a reaction.

Again, I tossed toys, and Indy chased them down. Eventually, though, Duncan hopped off the couch. I sensed trouble ahead, so I picked Duncan up and placed him on his cat tree. This gave me time to toss Indy's toys toward the hallway. Of course, he ran after them, and I closed the door.

It's been less than 5 minutes, since I put him back, and Duncan is fully sprawled out on the living room floor. He's fine. And Indy is fine.

I just don't know what they would have done had I not pushed Indy down.

Attachments

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool pictures! One thing I have done to deflect when no time to distract (when they surprise me) is use a piece of cardboard to hold up in front of either cat, I keep one in hand about 12x12 or so inches. With just being me doing intros, no one to help, sometimes when things have been going really well they get a bee in their bonnet to rush up.
Cool update also!

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monday night:

Duncan was on the top of the sofa tonight, so I let Indy out. All in all, he was out for :35 minutes, and it went pretty well.

Duncan was relaxed the entire time. He watched Indy, mostly with his head resting on his arm.

Indy spent time at the front window. I grabbed a couple pics.

Indy was quite interested in Duncan many times. I was able to deflect him, but he desperately wants to get at him. He legitimately lurches forward like an attack, full steam ahead. The second time, he jettisoned himself right up to the arm of the couch, and I deflected him, like I was spiking a volleyball. Not as severe, mind you, but I was able to keep him away from Duncan. Because I was focused on that, I missed Duncan's reaction. When I turned around, though, Duncan was still lying there in his spot, looking unaffected, so I'm assuming he didn't have much of a reaction.

Again, I tossed toys, and Indy chased them down. Eventually, though, Duncan hopped off the couch. I sensed trouble ahead, so I picked Duncan up and placed him on his cat tree. This gave me time to toss Indy's toys toward the hallway. Of course, he ran after them, and I closed the door.

It's been less than 5 minutes, since I put him back, and Duncan is fully sprawled out on the living room floor. He's fine. And Indy is fine.

I just don't know what they would have done had I not pushed Indy down.
My goodness are they gorgeous cats. LOVE the pics!!! Body language looks great as well. :clap2: Thanks for the pics!!

"Monday night: Duncan was on the top of the sofa tonight, so I let Indy out. All in all, he was out for :35 minutes, and it went pretty well." - Awesome. The pics were great and support your view.

"Duncan was relaxed the entire time. He watched Indy, mostly with his head resting on his arm." - Awesome. This is really the important thing. It is really all about Duncan. He is accepting which is a really big deal. We know that by the body language, the behavior. He would be acting totally different if that was not the case.

"Indy spent time at the front window. I grabbed a couple pics." - Perfect

"Indy was quite interested in Duncan many times. I was able to deflect him, but he desperately wants to get at him." - Yes, I would expect that. Indy seems to so want to play. :/

"He legitimately lurches forward like an attack, full steam ahead." - Yes they will do that. The key is how Duncan responds. That tells us what Duncan is thinking about it.

"The second time, he jettisoned himself right up to the arm of the couch, and I deflected him, like I was spiking a volleyball. Not as severe, mind you, but I was able to keep him away from Duncan." - Ok, good.

"Because I was focused on that, I missed Duncan's reaction. When I turned around, though, Duncan was still lying there in his spot, looking unaffected, so I'm assuming he didn't have much of a reaction." - WOW, that is impressive.

"Again, I tossed toys, and Indy chased them down." - Perfect. Shows Duncan that it isn't all about him but it is more play.

"Eventually, though, Duncan hopped off the couch." - How was his body language?

"I sensed trouble ahead, so I picked Duncan up and placed him on his cat tree." - Ok

"This gave me time to toss Indy's toys toward the hallway. Of course, he ran after them, and I closed the door." - Great. Positive encounter.

"It's been less than 5 minutes, since I put him back, and Duncan is fully sprawled out on the living room floor. He's fine. And Indy is fine." - GREAT. That tells us a lot. If there is fear it isn't a lot. There is a lot of acceptance.

"I just don't know what they would have done had I not pushed Indy down." - I don't know but I suspect a little dust-up. We will have to go here at some time. My sense is Indy doesn't mean harm, wants to play, Duncan will not want to play and hiss, swat, tell Indy to "stop it". Indy might escalate a touch. My sense is both respect and like each other that the intent will be defensive and not offensive to hurt. The main thing about that is that there is trust and respect and some love. Most cats at times will get into dust-ups with their family members. But the key is that they know where the line is and there is that trust and love. And we can tell how much by how they act after. A fast rebound is more positive while a slower rebound would suggest some lingering apprehension. The key is to have a level of trust, respect and confidence among the cats. And that is really what we have been building with Duncan. So far the signs are we have success.

We'll want to get those encounters as positive as possible and distract as needed but they will get into a dust-up despite our best efforts. But the good news is I don't see bad intent in Indy. And I think Duncan is almost nearly as confident in that assessment. That is very helpful.

I think we are well past the risk point. The are basically intro'd. If Duncan did not have some health sensitivities I would be having them out full time. I just want to make sure Duncan is protected because I don't want any stress to happen to him and some health issue pop up on us.

They both are great cats. We just need to finesse them into the finale.

Great work!!! I am ecstatic at the progress and where you are.

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Eventually, though, Duncan hopped off the couch." - How was his body language?
Fine. He just stood up, stretched, and hopped off the couch. I was nearby, and Indy was in the dining room. I knew that if Duncan advanced further toward the area, a chase or something would've been on. This is why I snatched Duncan up and put him on the cat tree.

Tuesday afternoon:
I'm working in the sun room, and Duncan hopped up into one of the cozy boxes for a nap.
I thought this would be a perfect time to let Indy out for a while. So far, he's been out for 30 minutes. Duncan watches him from time to time, both with his head resting on his arm and also sitting up, watching. Indy has spotted him a couple of times, and he looked like he desperately wanted to hop up there with him, but I was able to distract him. I walked out to the kitchen to get lunch. I called him, and he dutifully followed behind.
Just now, he was checking Duncan out. I called him, he came over for a head scratch then threw himself over on the floor.
Then, he hopped up on the lower part of the cat tree, just below Duncan, so I carried him out to the LR, grabbed a toy and tossed it for him. He's currently chasing a rattle ball in the dining room. We are now 40 minutes in.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fine. He just stood up, stretched, and hopped off the couch. I was nearby, and Indy was in the dining room. I knew that if Duncan advanced further toward the area, a chase or something would've been on. This is why I snatched Duncan up and put him on the cat tree.

Tuesday afternoon:
I'm working in the sun room, and Duncan hopped up into one of the cozy boxes for a nap.
I thought this would be a perfect time to let Indy out for a while. So far, he's been out for 30 minutes. Duncan watches him from time to time, both with his head resting on his arm and also sitting up, watching. Indy has spotted him a couple of times, and he looked like he desperately wanted to hop up there with him, but I was able to distract him. I walked out to the kitchen to get lunch. I called him, and he dutifully followed behind.
Just now, he was checking Duncan out. I called him, he came over for a head scratch then threw himself over on the floor.
Then, he hopped up on the lower part of the cat tree, just below Duncan, so I carried him out to the LR, grabbed a toy and tossed it for him. He's currently chasing a rattle ball in the dining room. We are now 40 minutes in.
"Fine. He just stood up, stretched, and hopped off the couch." - WOW. A stretch. Doesn't get much better than that.

"I was nearby, and Indy was in the dining room. I knew that if Duncan advanced further toward the area, a chase or something would've been on. This is why I snatched Duncan up and put him on the cat tree." - That is fine. Keep it positive.

"Tuesday afternoon: I'm working in the sun room, and Duncan hopped up into one of the cozy boxes for a nap." - Awwwwwww

"I thought this would be a perfect time to let Indy out for a while." - yep, agreed

"So far, he's been out for 30 minutes." - Perfect

"Duncan watches him from time to time, both with his head resting on his arm and also sitting up, watching." - Awwwwwww. That is really good. I am interested in hearing about what his body language was when he was sitting up.

Indy has spotted him a couple of times, and he looked like he desperately wanted to hop up there with him, but I was able to distract him. I walked out to the kitchen to get lunch. I called him, and he dutifully followed behind.

"Indy has spotted him a couple of times, and he looked like he desperately wanted to hop up there with him, but I was able to distract him." - Yep, perfect.

" I walked out to the kitchen to get lunch. I called him, and he dutifully followed behind." - PERFECT!!! That shows Duncan so much.

"Just now, he was checking Duncan out. I called him, he came over for a head scratch then threw himself over on the floor." - WOW!!! :yess:

"Then, he hopped up on the lower part of the cat tree, just below Duncan" - Really? What did Duncan do?

" so I carried him out to the LR" - Ok

" grabbed a toy and tossed it for him. He's currently chasing a rattle ball in the dining room." - Awesome

"We are now 40 minutes in." - :yess::hyper::clap2:

There are SO MANY positives in this post. Awesome!!!

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Duncan watches him from time to time, both with his head resting on his arm and also sitting up, watching." - Awwwwwww. That is really good. I am interested in hearing about what his body language was when he was sitting up.
By "sitting up," I just mean that his head wasn't down. He was still sprawled out in the box, but his head was raised.

" I walked out to the kitchen to get lunch. I called him, and he dutifully followed behind." - PERFECT!!! That shows Duncan so much.

"Then, he hopped up on the lower part of the cat tree, just below Duncan" - Really? What did Duncan do?
Kept his eye on him, but he was still laying in the box.

Indy was playing in the LR for a few minutes, then walked back in, sat below the cat tree, and he and Duncan just stared at each other. Duncan's was a relaxed stare, whereas Indy's was complete curiosity. If I wasn't here to stop him, he'd definitely jump up there.

He, then, laid on the floor again. When he started paying attention to Duncan some more, I walked to the LR, grabbed the cup with his food and I held it out. He recognized it and ran over. He's in the bathroom eating right now. 50 minutes in.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By "sitting up," I just mean that his head wasn't down. He was still sprawled out in the box, but his head was raised.

Kept his eye on him, but he was still laying in the box.

Indy was playing in the LR for a few minutes, then walked back in, sat below the cat tree, and he and Duncan just stared at each other. Duncan's was a relaxed stare, whereas Indy's was complete curiosity. If I wasn't here to stop him, he'd definitely jump up there.

He, then, laid on the floor again. When he started paying attention to Duncan some more, I walked to the LR, grabbed the cup with his food and I held it out. He recognized it and ran over. He's in the bathroom eating right now. 50 minutes in.
"By "sitting up," I just mean that his head wasn't down. He was still sprawled out in the box, but his head was raised." - Perfect, sounds great

"Kept his eye on him, but he was still laying in the box." - WOW!! THAT is impressive!!! :cheerleader:

"Indy was playing in the LR for a few minutes, then walked back in, sat below the cat tree, and he and Duncan just stared at each other. Duncan's was a relaxed stare, whereas Indy's was complete curiosity." - Great. If you can get one or both of them to look away from the other (in your direction,,etc) that is really good at that moment.

" If I wasn't here to stop him, he'd definitely jump up there." - Absolutely. He views Duncan positively.

"He, then, laid on the floor again." - Wow, perfect!!!

" When he started paying attention to Duncan some more, I walked to the LR, grabbed the cup with his food and I held it out. He recognized it and ran over. He's in the bathroom eating right now. 50 minutes in." - Fantastic.

:D

You have made my day!!! This is terrific!!!

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I cut it off at an hour. I need to get ready for a work call.
As soon as Indy was back in the hallway, Duncan immediately hopped down and wandered into the LR before heading into the kitchen. I put his food down, and he ate.
Currently, he's snuggled in between my keyboard and monitors. :catlove:

It was all quite positive.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cut it off at an hour. I need to get ready for a work call.
As soon as Indy was back in the hallway, Duncan immediately hopped down and wandered into the LR before heading into the kitchen. I put his food down, and he ate.
Currently, he's snuggled in between my keyboard and monitors. :catlove:

It was all quite positive.
Sounds perfect.

Duncan sure did well. Do you think Duncan was looking for Indy?

Duncan sounds like he was happy. And eating after is perfect.

Awwwwwww, PURE LOVE!!! That is SO CUTE!!! :purr: