Introducing new cats

Beyond Confused

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Indy walked over, flopped on his side, and then he started reaching out, messing with Duncan." - He SO WANTS Duncan to play...................... :/

Honestly, was it kinda cute? I know it is annoying but Indy was kinda cute, wasn't he?

It was cute because Duncan wasn't pitching a fit at the time. He just pulling his paw away from Indy.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indy also tries to trap me - so he'll come over, want attention. He'll eat it up for a few seconds (sometimes it's instant) and then bite me.

It usually turns into a battle. Once he gets away from Indy, though, he's back to being himself.

I hope so.

Not at all. He sleeps and when I get up to go to the bathroom, he'll follow me for attention. I go back to the bedroom, and he goes back to bed. I don't usually hear Indy outside my bedroom door until he can hear me rustling around as I'm waking up.

I was just thinking that it would give Duncan a box to sleep in, too.

Right? I thought it was so cute when I first saw it, and I was excited because it gave Duncan enough of a variety. I guess I overthought that!

I hope it's somewhere good!

I keep thinking I should've name Indy "Harry," as in Prince Harry. He kind of plays by his own rules, and he's a ginger. :)
"Indy also tries to trap me - so he'll come over, want attention. He'll eat it up for a few seconds (sometimes it's instant) and then bite me." - Yes, it is probably his way of saying "I love you too" but it could be over-stimulation (some cats get it fairly quickly). BUT I suspect it is his way of saying "I love you". :/

"It usually turns into a battle." - Yep. Not sure about Indy and Duncan but it can look pretty scary sometimes. That is usually how it goes (a battle).

"Once he gets away from Indy, though, he's back to being himself." - That is really good. Tells me it is just Indy being annoying rather than something more.

"I hope so." - I am really sure. If not it would be totally different.

"Not at all. He sleeps and when I get up to go to the bathroom, he'll follow me for attention. I go back to the bedroom, and he goes back to bed. I don't usually hear Indy outside my bedroom door until he can hear me rustling around as I'm waking up." - GREAT!!!

"I was just thinking that it would give Duncan a box to sleep in, too." - Absolutely.

"Right? I thought it was so cute when I first saw it, and I was excited because it gave Duncan enough of a variety. I guess I overthought that! " - Exactly. I think sometimes we do overthink things. I sure have done it many times. I find mine sometimes ignore the cool stuff and go for the boring. :/ I think I am pretty good thinking cat and they still boggle my mind!!! Hahahahaha

"I hope it's somewhere good! " - Yep. :)

"I keep thinking I should've name Indy "Harry," as in Prince Harry. He kind of plays by his own rules, and he's a ginger. :) " - Hahahaha, yes. And he is a good guy, knows what is really important. Loves his mum as well. ;)

"It was cute because Duncan wasn't pitching a fit at the time. He just pulling his paw away from Indy." - So true. Going on his side is a big sign of trust. I am sure Duncan is thinking "just chill for a bit!!". It is funny how Indy just idolizes him.