Introducing Myself Properly!

LoriaBelle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!

I posted for the first time yesterday, about the loss of my buddy Callum, but thought I'd properly introduce myself today - I'm Lolly, Cat Meowmy to 5 month old kittens, Noodle (top left in the Pic) and Sushi (top right), and a big fluffy 15 year old called Athena (bottom right, sticking her tongue out as always!), bottom left is my Callum who passed on yesterday morning.

Nice to join a forum full of fellow cat lovers <3

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2:

Condolences on the loss of your Callum. RIP sweet boy. :angel3:

I'm sorry it was sadness that brought you to this site, but there are lots of members here who certainly understand how you're feeling. :hugs:

We also also enjoy talking about our cats, so hope you will stick around and tell us more about the kittens Noodle and Sushi, and your senior girl, Athena. :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful family! And again, I am so sorry for the loss of Callum. Such a beautiful boy he was.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
B612BF05-79E1-42F1-9BD6-3D21FF80E79B.jpeg
Lolly, Noodle, Sushi, and Athena, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm

914915C0-A242-4570-B00D-5D480545BED2.jpeg

So
3026682F-4E48-4416-8A15-87CD1648C57A.gif
to hear about Callum :alright:

Glad that you’ve joined us and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles here too Articles | The Cat Site

Your kitties are lovely and do post more photos of them and we have some special threads for them here :-
Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!
Bi-color kitties only!
Black Cats Only

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
HI and welcome to the TCS! All your kitties are so precious! So sorry once again for your loss of your precious boy. We all here know the pain of a broken heart when we lose our sweet kitty. Please look around this great site and ask any questions you may have. This a a very warm community , with knowledgeable people who will always be willing to help you. Again , welcome to you and all your kitties. I hope to see you around the site!

figgymysweet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!

I posted for the first time yesterday, about the loss of my buddy Callum, but thought I'd properly introduce myself today - I'm Lolly, Cat Meowmy to 5 month old kittens, Noodle (top left in the Pic) and Sushi (top right), and a big fluffy 15 year old called Athena (bottom right, sticking her tongue out as always!), bottom left is my Callum who passed on yesterday morning.

Nice to join a forum full of fellow cat lovers <3
So sad for you at the loss of your little friend, Callum. Those sweet memories will be with you always in that special place in your heart reserved for Callum.