Introducing My Futurama Trio!

spazzayone

Kitty mama and puppy step-mom!
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everybody!

My kitty story begins with my absolute best friend Macho. After an amazing 15 year life, he went to his last vet visit this last November. I was so broken I didn't know if I could get another cat, but one day I got a sudden urge to go to the shelter "just to look". All the kitties there were so busy playing that I couldn't hold one for more than a few seconds. Then I spotted a little sleepy guy at the very top of the cat tree. I gently woke him but then I froze, because he looked so much like Macho. I tried to keep looking, but he kept following me and it was clear that he had chosen me, so I had no choice at that point. Not that I was fighting that hard, the stinkin' cutie! I decided he needed a brother and found a post for some farm boys who needed a home. I chose the white and orange boy that kept sitting on my shoulder like a parrot, and named him Fry on the way home, and deciding that sleepyhead would be Bender. After a few months, my aunt came in from Cali with two sisters that needed a home, one for my mom and one for me. And so Leela joined the house and finished the trio! She didn't like the boys at all at first, but I think she and Bender are a pair now! :redheartpump: Perfect really because Fry is such an adventurer anyway! I tried to get a Hermes too but my boyfriend cut me off at that point!

Macho

Bender

Fry

Leela

Bender an Fry's adorable bond

Thanks for reading and looking at my cuties! :3

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
spazzyayone and furry gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-378144.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
You are right. They really are cute! :heartshape:

Welcome to TCS and looking forward to more posts and pictures of your adorable trio. :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: As I was reading I, at first, thought you just had one cat, but soon realized my error. You have a complete feline family! And they are all beautiful.:catlove:

Sorry though about the loss of your Macho. :alright: RIP sweet boy. :angel: If you'd like to write a tribute to him, we have a Crossing the Bridge forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spazzayone

Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: As I was reading I, at first, thought you just had one cat, but soon realized my error. You have a complete feline family! And they are all beautiful.:catlove:

Sorry though about the loss of your Macho. :alright: RIP sweet boy. :angel: If you'd like to write a tribute to him, we have a Crossing the Bridge forum.

Thank you for the compliments and forum recommendation. I will definitely be posting a tribute! :)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great names :thumbsup:

I'm sold on having a Farnsworth and a Zoidberg some day, my wife isn't too keen on the idea :lol:
Welcome aboard!

NeroPortia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for all the pics, awesome kitties, very cute. Sue

Sorry about your loss I know how your feel lost my Jadey girl 2 yrs ago she was 20 yrs old, it felt like I had her my entire life....she is with my Mom and they are together, happy and out of pain, Blessings to Macho and you

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

spazzayone

Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for all the pics, awesome kitties, very cute. Sue

Sorry about your loss I know how your feel lost my Jadey girl 2 yrs ago she was 20 yrs old, it felt like I had her my entire life....she is with my Mom and they are together, happy and out of pain, Blessings to Macho and you
So sorry to hear about your Jadey. Blessings to you and her as well. :redheartpump:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Bender, Fry and Leela are some cute kitties! :redheartpump: Where have I heard those names? :p