introducing my 2 cats

dalya

Dalya
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

My name is Dalya and I am from Kuwait. I am 33 years old and I am totally in love with cats.

I have had cats before as I was younger. two of them actually. Unfortunately my parents had to give my 1st cat (Shadow) to another family because my mum thought cats are dirty and shouldn't be living with people. I had my second cat (Dolce') when I was 22, but I had to find another loving family for him too, because I had to travel for 2 years to get my master's degree in Teaching Methodology.

Now that I'm older, living alone, and completely done with school, I have decided to adopt 2 cats instead of 1. Here are pictures of my two lovely cats. Hugzie is 5 months and a half old. he is the sweetest cat ever. I have also just adopted Autumn. she is 3 weeks old now. I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. As you can see, I am totally into Tabby cats.

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-19 at 1.16.11 AM 123.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-19 at 1.16.11 123123.png

Hlee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww. Both are adorable little tabbys!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congrats on the new kitties. They are adorable. :catlove:

Is Autumn weaned yet, or do you have to bottle feed her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dalya

Dalya
Young Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new kitties. They are adorable. :catlove:

Is Autumn weaned yet, or do you have to bottle feed her?
thanks! Ruby is adorable too.
the shelter is taking care of her now and I will take her home after 3 week. she will be 6 weeks old and out of the bottle stage I hope.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
thanks! Ruby is adorable too.
the shelter is taking care of her now and I will take her home after 3 week. she will be 6 weeks old and out of the bottle stage I hope.
Yes, by 6 weeks she should be weaned. I hope you'll post again with updates, once she's home with you and Hugzie.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to all three of you! If you adore cats, you have certainly come to the right place! We'll look forward to many more pictures of both Hugzie and of Autumn, when she comes home forever!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Such cuties! :)
Thank you for adopting them. They sure will provide you cuddly and warm company.
Welcome to TCS!