INTRODUCING MR. FLUFFY FLUFF!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Congratulations on the new kitty, that's wonderful that he and Elvis decided to be friends from the beginning. :clapcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on the new kitty, that's wonderful that he and Elvis decided to be friends from the beginning. :clapcat:
TYSM! It's not as rare as some think--cats ARE social beings and Elvis has been very lonely since our beloved angel Suha left us 2 years ago. This has been in the works for awhile now and I'm so glad we are able to welcome Mr. Fluffy into our family!:yess::redheartpump::blackcat2::redheartpump:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He is PERFECT!!!!! 🤩 🤩 🤩 I love black cats and the extra floof is like a thousand bonus points! I'm very glad you found one another! ❤❤❤❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TYSM, iPappy iPappy -- black and tortoiseshell are my favorite cat colors, though I love all cats! There have been two fluffy black male cats in my life before Mr. Fluffy -- Kikko and Kikko II. I didn't choose Mr. Fluffy directly -- I was looking at mature spayed healthy female cats, as Elvis loves his ladies, but all of the ones I was looking at were either foster failures or had some health concerns, and as I don't drive/have a car, I thought it would be best to adopt a healthy (at this time) cat. The adoption counselor asked if I'd consider a male cat. I wasn't thinking to, as Elvis loved his harim and has been fairly territorial, but after she and his foster talked with me, I said it might be time. From the very start, there was no hissing, fighting, or disrespect at all! Mr. Fluffy is like a tank when he comes rushing at me, or a toy, but he's very respectful and gentle with Elvis! and observes him closely, wanting to learn everything from him. He uses the same box! and looks up to his mentor.
Margot Lane Margot Lane OH YEAH, bigtime! The list grows daily. "Mr. Pushy Paws" is a favorite, as he is obviously a master baker ;) :flail:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love fluffy black cats. Does his tail curl back up towards his head when he holds it up ?
When he stands still, it does, slightly. But he's Mr. Active Kitten-Boy so he's pretty much always in motion until he runs of out gas and then he's a limp ball of floofs.:dizzycat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh, he's gorgeous! He looks so like our darling Hadji.
TYSM. He gets this stance that is absolutely majestic, standing "at attention" with the tail up. Yes, he is absolutely gorgeous! And he's such a brash boy, too!
20240621_230207460_iOS.jpg

*The boy, showing off his teefs*

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beauty AND personality!!!! Goof was a lot like that, he was handsome, he was sweet and funny, and just a wonderful little love bug. :catlove:
Born into a family "with cat" and have lived almost every day with cats; and not one of them is anything like any other. And yes, every one is exquisitely gorgeous, loving and loyal, and from time to time, silly :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
20240621_144248935_iOS.jpg

While I may want it to be like this always, there was a slight tiff this morning, which I didn't see, so I have no idea what happened or who made who miffed. There was a disgruntled vocalization. No fighting, nor fur lost. And all is well again. *The floof you see is just a stray floof left by a certain floofy someone a few days ago. No extra charge for that.*

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
We did indeed, neely neely !
And yes, Margot Lane Margot Lane -- the floofs increase as you go. Looking FURward to see how he floofs out this winter! :redheartpump: :blackcat2: :redheartpump:
*And for your FURther viewing pleasure, don't forget the snaggle-teeth! He can look rather Vlad-ish upside down :redheartpump: 🧛‍♂️:redheartpump:
I called Hadji Baby Drac when he was getting his adult teeth - he looked just like that scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula when Gary Oldman's fangs are descending over his other teeth! :lol: