Introducing Gizmo :)

tammy b

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Everyone....

Gizmo is my almost 8 year old(June 19 is her birthday)Russian Blue kitty.Gizmo is a very healthy lil girl for her age despite the life she has had up to this point.She was born to me on June 19 2006.Gizmo was stillborn at birth but i was determined for her to survive i spent 15 mins reviving her and she made it.At 2 days old her mom died (she was a rescue i had taken in) So from 2 days old i hand reared her and she is my world.She is so unique i have never had or seen a cat like her before.She thinks she is human maybe because she was raised by me instead of her kitty mom.She loves to travel in the car,go for walks on a leash,play on the beach in our front yard and talks to us to tell us what she wants and we have gotten pretty good at figuring her out.........
She is very special to me and my boyfriend and we give her everything and beyond what any cat would wish for.

Above she is in her fav spot....Daddy's lap :) and  the next is her in the truck waiting to go for a drive hehehehe.....

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh how sweet.  She is obviously  very well loved (and very spoiled, I'm guessing?)  

Welcome to TCS!

karissima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful! She certainly has a unique personality.

the cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is an adorable cat! Gizmo is so lucky to have such a caring and loving family) Such a great story, it is inspiring everyone who is reading!!!