Introducing Geoffrey...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey is doing good. If possible, he has been wanting more cuddles, talking more than ever; and has become a Mamas Boy.

He has decided that each time he uses the litter box, he Has to tell me!!!

Geoffrey is in the process of learning how to play “hide & seek”.

Geoffrey has developed an affinity to the sofa. He is now using the side of it as a scratcher! I am not amused 😒. I had to put sticky paws tape on the side of the sofa.

When Geoffrey saw that; he gave me ?&)&? .

Since having his dental— 3 teeth removed— his litter box habits have changed. He is not peeing as much, and it is sticking to the box. He is not taking the probiotic. He is off all meds.

I am on the fence if I should contact the Vet about this: as he is not acting in pain and not jumping in and out of box. This cat confuses me.

I got a new litter box for him. A different style. I thought it would be larger, (according to the reviews) but it seems a bit smaller. I have it out, so he can get used to seeing it.

He is becoming more loving. 💗. I have not been feeling well, lying down a lot. Geoffrey is right there with me, either on the bed or sofa.

He seems larger to me. Perhaps he matured a bit? I noticed this last night. Very long, lank

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, sweet boy!😻💙. I think he finally really knows he is in his forever home.
He trusts you and knows you are momma ♥. He's so handsome. He reminds me a little bit of my Angel. 💙. He was long too!
As for the peeing, is he eating his wet food? Is he a good water drinker? I'd say as long as hes going a couple of times a day, if not one big one, he's probably fine. As you said, no other symptoms going on. Maybe wait and see a little longer before asking the vet about it.
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. ☹ I hope you will be feeling better soon! Hugs!! 🤗