Introducing Biscuit, Baby And Bungle!

Furensics

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Baby (real name Tumble) was my first cat since moving back to London, I got him at three months together with his sister Biscuit, who I gave to a neighbour along the corridor, but he died when she was two years old, so I took her in.
Bungle is a stray and I couldn't find a home for him so took him in during the cold weather, he's eventually become part of the family, though the other two still haven't accepted him fully yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Furensics

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Beautiful cats! :loveeyes:
Yours too...gorgeous cats!

baby...the cow cat...was my first since being back in the UK, and I took his sister later...but oddly I don't have videos of him on his own.
He is such a funny cat, cheeky, naughty, but loves me too pieces.
He's an outdoor cat...he just lives to go out...and sometimes teases me for days on end:
Normally, if he doesn't come home himself then I go and collect him, I always know where to find him, and he's usually always responsive.
But every now and again he doesn't come when I call him so I go to his other haunts but still no baby.
Then suddenly one day while going down the shops, he'll pop out of nowhere, come following me playfully then suddenly hop on a garden wall, walk into a bush, then turn around, sit there and peek at me.
At that point I'll realise that he's telling me that was where he was hiding from me!
The next time it would be somewhere else etc.
I'll try to get a vid of him sometime because he certainly is the cutest!

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yours too...gorgeous cats!

baby...the cow cat...was my first since being back in the UK, and I took his sister later...but oddly I don't have videos of him on his own.
He is such a funny cat, cheeky, naughty, but loves me too pieces.
He's an outdoor cat...he just lives to go out...and sometimes teases me for days on end:
Normally, if he doesn't come home himself then I go and collect him, I always know where to find him, and he's usually always responsive.
But every now and again he doesn't come when I call him so I go to his other haunts but still no baby.
Then suddenly one day while going down the shops, he'll pop out of nowhere, come following me playfully then suddenly hop on a garden wall, walk into a bush, then turn around, sit there and peek at me.
At that point I'll realise that he's telling me that was where he was hiding from me!
The next time it would be somewhere else etc.
I'll try to get a vid of him sometime because he certainly is the cutest!
Aw wow! What a special cat :lovecat2: