Intro

Vince_

Allergic to cats but has 3 anyways
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I'm Vincent! I'm a 17 year old FTM Trans guy
I own 3 cats with my parents As of now, 2 black cats and one Siamese tabby mix
There name's are Wendy, Captain Hook, and Mr.Smee
Wendy's probably the weirdest out of the 3, she likes to chase her tail and instead of drinking water normally she likes to dip her paw in the water, push the water out of the bowl, and lick the water off her hand
Captain Hook likes to cuddle, hes really sweet but gets scared really easily. Hes quite literally scared of his own shadow
Mr.Smee's more of a outdoor cat, he comes inside a few times each day, eats some food, and then says "hello?" At the door, signifying that he wants to Go out

Lemme find pictures of them!
(In order)
Wendy
Captain Hook
Mr.Smee

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
8a38f83d4776379958a843f398b82cdb.jpg
Vincent, Wendy, Captain Hook and Mr Smee, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
68ae3a05b59600a393f84b44e8c9c352.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely cats you've got here :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vince_

Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 376529 Vincent, Wendy, Captain Hook and Mr Smee, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 376530 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely cats you've got here :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
thank you!

Kathrines_Cat^_^

Cat! :-D
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS! :catlove:
I love your kitties! I used to have a black cat that I named panther. I had him since he was a kitten.
But when I moved, I left my kitty with my mom because of the rules in the apartment complex. 😞
I'll leave you to explore the site. Have fun!

Vince_

Kitten
Purraise
Aye! Captain Jack welcomes ye to the site! Especially from one Captain to another 🏴‍☠️
View attachment 376603
Aww hes adorable
We did have another cat named Captain Morgan (he was my grandpas cat, and my grandpa had a habit of naming cats after alcohol)
Sadly, he passed a few weeks ago

Vince_

Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to you and the Peter Pan crew! What lovely cats they are!
We had a Peter Pan and a Tinker Bell at one point, but Peter Pan ran away, and Tinker bell recently died