Insurance coverage for emergencies

ToruPop

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello.

I recently have changed my insurance plan for Toru. The new one covers most basic care but I have to go to a specific clinic, and there's no coverage for emergencies. I'm trying to figure out what would be my best supplemental plan for emergencies only, since the current plan covers most everything else. I know there are some pet care credit cards, just wondering if anyone knows of any other options. Really only need something that covers emergencies, and preferably one that is not too pricey.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, getting a Care Credit card is a life saver for big vet bills.
They do not charge interest and usually will give you 6 months to a year to pay off.
Maybe someone else has other info/ideas.

Novus888

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello.

I recently have changed my insurance plan for Toru. The new one covers most basic care but I have to go to a specific clinic, and there's no coverage for emergencies. I'm trying to figure out what would be my best supplemental plan for emergencies only, since the current plan covers most everything else. I know there are some pet care credit cards, just wondering if anyone knows of any other options. Really only need something that covers emergencies, and preferably one that is not too pricey.